Most of North America is a shithole because it's designed around cars

Most of North America is a shithole because it's designed around cars

Attached: 4nf27uf5dri11[1].jpg (822x544, 68.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dDGkQiwh_qg
youtu.be/PbEGz-6SDpE
youtube.com/watch?v=ORzNZUeUHAM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If you wanna be crammed in like a sardine, that's your thing

Lives on landmass larger than most continents. Four crowded population centers. Talks shit. The eternal leaf.

Nah cars are cool faggot get a v8 lol

>shithole
>no one wants to leave, everyone wants to come.

Based car chad

Attached: car-mod-4.jpg (750x665, 79.29K)

America's a shithole because we can't segregate niggers

Attached: george-wallace.jpg (1920x1080, 161.96K)

Based

Why aren't there any niggers on that bus?

I think busses are wider than most cars.

>white people on the bus
get fucked

You're wrong. It's because America is designed around niggers.

Public transportation is shit. I hate it.

One does not have to isolate in a car in a healthy society,

Where the left doesn't exist, the right isn't a problem.

Damn, deep.

damn Canadians live like this thank god I love in the wide open god loving USA

>Most of North America is a shithole because
canada.
youtube.com/watch?v=dDGkQiwh_qg

Bike riding can get you arrested, fuck the police!
youtu.be/PbEGz-6SDpE

Attached: Deezy-Bike-Life_Porterville.jpg (1280x720, 163.17K)

Go to NYC and say that again, fuckface.

American cities wouldn't be designed around cars if the cities weren't full of niggers. Anyway cars are cool.

If your wife was a centaur you wouldn't need a car.

Attached: 1636400361628.png (1200x1600, 983.65K)

You fucking faggots all live within an hour of the border and not even 1/4 of your land is inhabited because Canadians have always been weak faggots.
>hrrr road DESTROY nature
t. city faggot

>wait 40 minutes for a G train to transfer and realize the L is down and use google maps and wait 17 minutes for the G to go the 7 and then take the 7 to the 6 waiting 15 minutes checking uber realizing it's $60 due to surge pricing the whole time

no it's because too high population density, people ofter refer to something like tokyo being an example of a nice city and how it's designed around the public transportation, but the truth is that it also doesn't have that high population density, japanese understand that you have to grow the footprint of the city as well, something car haters assign to cars and car centeric design and just want to pack population more densely than in even the worst cities like manila and turn them into even worse places like manila

>millions of dollars spent on making my city bicycle friendly with their own road lanes and lights and crap taking up space
>gets used by no one
North America is designed around cars because everyone wants to drive a car. They didn't make cities around cars just to encourage people to drive cars.

Yes:

youtube.com/watch?v=ORzNZUeUHAM

Based and horsepussypilled

>let's shill against the only form of transport in Canada not impacted by covid mandates these past 2 years
Justin get back to crashing our country with no survivors. There's trans-folx in Equatorial Guinea who need hundreds of millions of our dollars.

Indeed.

Chad in the car, absolute cucked nigger faggots elsewhere. Lol poor faggots.

All those places you're talking about are designed around niggers.

Do you even know how much money do you need to take care of a horse? Is a lot more than keeping a 99 corolla.

>Most of North America is a shithole because it's designed around cars
It's because we are rich and can afford cars unlike europeans. I have a six figure salary and I own 2 cars; a 2014 Porsche 911 gt3 rs (my girlfriend always tells me to take her for a ride in this car, she loves it) and a 2018 BMW X6 which would probably come into good use when I have a family. It's not my fault that you have to take the bus or use a bike because you are poor and uneducated.

So much this. I'm an Amerimutt, but I've spent some time in a country with good public transit (South Korea). It was nice. I was able to get by just fine without the expense and hassle of a car. There wasn't a problem with beggars, muggers, filthy homeless people, public defecation, and other generally-but-not-exclusively minority-generated bullshit on the transit there. Clean that garbage up here, and public transit becomes a viable option, but don't talk to me about it until then.

rad

EUCs are the future.

This thing here can
Max Speed: 98 km/h
Max Range: 230 km (constant velocity no acceleration / breaking)
Weight: 39 kg
Battery: 3600 Wh

Parking lot problems; Solved.
Mass chokepoints and long car queues; solved.
The cost is minimum.
The weardown of the roads and bridges: minimum

Attached: Veretan Sherman MAX.jpg (1080x1440, 135.48K)

Public transport in America would mean niggers. Just build a less dense city and everyone can drive

Europeans have cars but they can go out and get shitfaced and come home without needing one or needing a cab

Attached: Untitled.png (822x544, 671.97K)

The space used by bikes is about on par with cars, because you can't actually ride close to other bikes safely.

Americans would love public transit if it didn't mean having to ride with schizophrenics and feral blacks

"Walkable cities" is shit. Your days will be sapped traveling on a bus with kids to practice/school/shopping/dentist/friends etc. You need a car.

Busfair is a lot more expensive. Especially going with a kid. Time expended is 2x, 3x.