TURKEY just told US & EU to go and to fuck themselves.!!! LOL

SUPPORT TURKISH ECONOMY, BUY TURKISH PRODUCTS NOW!!!.
Turkey will not join the West’s anti-Russian sanctions over the Ukrainian crisis, Turkish presidential spokesman Ibrahim Kalin said on Sunday.

"We are conducting a well-balanced policy in respect of Russia. We are not imposing sanctions and will not join them.
We must observe our own interests.
If everyone ruins the bridges, who will be speaking with Russia then?
Our economic relations with Russia have such character that sanctions will do more harm to Turkey’s economy than to Russia’s.
We have a clear position [on the matter of sanctions]. The West has not accepted it," he said in an interview with the Haberturk television channel.

ANKARA, June 26.2022 /TASS/.
tass.com/economy/1471595

Attached: Turkey-BREAKING NEWS!!!.png (593x418, 327.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tass.com/economy/1471595
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Well this is going to be an interesting week.

How long before Turkie start some shit with Greece and force NATO to kick them out.

RUSSO-TURKISH ALLIANCE

>tass.com/economy/1471595

Seriously the Turk economy as been in the gutter in the last few years they just can't afford it.

Greece is few million, NATO doesn't need them lol, net drain for NATO

did you moron sent all your tank to Ukraine?

>Well this is going to be an interesting week.
>How long before Turkie start some shit with Greece and force NATO to kick them out.
GAY-NATO will never kick out Turkey because they need Turkey to pose a potential military treat to Russia.

Of course eventually Russia will nuke Turkey after the sneaks will attack Greece, but for now Turks are playing good game in respect of Russia.
Of course Kremlin knows that and never trusts Turks 100%.

Attached: GLORY TO RUSSIA-SLAVA Z _.jpg (1026x651, 79.07K)

A good place to see how this will play out is in Syria. Let see how much Ground the US and the Russian allow the Turk to take.

P-please Russians... Come to here and support our economy. Enjoy our beaches. We are starving...

Attached: file.png (1000x1250, 675.15K)

you cant get kicked outta NATO, lamo also turkie or what ever has the largest army after the US, the rest of Europe regularly drag a bunch of dudes out an LARP as a military

>A good place to see how this will play out is in Syria. Let see how much Ground the US and the Russian allow the Turk to take.
Yeah, you're making good point, it's a tricky situation in Syria.
Both Turks and Russians are playing very careful calculated games, and both knowing very well that eventually they will fight each others.
Tho Russia is not going to engage in any war tactics like is doing now in Shith-Kraine now.
Russia will just nuke Turkey and be done with it.
US and NATO will not nuke Russia in retaliation over Turks.
I'm sure the old Greek prophecies about Turkey war will come true, and Russia will win that war and it will take Constantinople from Turks,.. tho Russia might have big casualties too.

Attached: Turkish delight-roasted cockroaches.jpg (1024x768, 256.55K)

So?

Attached: 1649035583184.jpg (1284x764, 755.04K)

nah, not a good time to be a Kurd tho, iran and Iraq having problems with them continually because of us..

turky might force the kurds to drop the US which when then mean they realign with Syria and Russia. and then they will keep the kurds contained / under control

Kurds need to learn the US and jews dont have there best interests at heart, they are just ammo to feed destabalization in the region,

I expect ISIS to make a comeback in the region fueled by the US because why not, those guys are mad crazy.

Based Karaboga destroys NATO from within, Finnish lesbians weep.

Attached: boga.png (1206x802, 702.65K)

Yes, US seeing that Russia is actually slowly but surely destroying Ukrainian army, the US will start some other shit to get Russia involved.
Tho I'm sure Russia will not take the bait, or it will make very clear that nukes will get used, be that in Ukrine or other countries against the US.

US at this point is very afraid of being nuked, because they will not be nuked by Russia only, but by China + Iran + North Korea, so the US doesn't have any leverage at this point.

Attached: RUSSIA-nukes.jpg (1280x759, 167.88K)

Hopefully. I want to see dogmenia and gayreece this time fully genocided and annexed by turkyiv

send me any gold you have and I'll wire you some USD.

Belki yarın belki yarından da yakın.

(I hope) tomorrow, or sooner than tomorrow.

You have 70 percent inflation...........you.........are......fucked....end..of...story....

This roach nigger monkey retardation again.

Attached: The raid button.webm (1280x720, 764.67K)

I don't get why turks just don't btfo the entire region. I fear turkiye like I did russia four months ago: savage, muslim, combat experienced with good equipment and geographically blessed. I hope high test t*rks take Mikonos while faggot leafs are still vacationing there on summer vacation.

Its turkiye not turkey!!!