Why are Filipinos the most powerful race on Earth?

Why are Filipinos the most powerful race on Earth?
This image baffles me.

Attached: flips.png (400x267, 148.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M6SW-uGxmfg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it’s a meme. they are actually the most powerful species.

That image is simply too powerful for you.

>Filipinos
It's FilipinX now desu

incorrect

Attached: gr1_lrg.jpg (2859x1736, 339.6K)

Filipina women are the biggest, most fucked up entitled women on earth.

Attached: 1587766668186.jpg (484x458, 95.42K)

considering you can't tell their women apart from their men FilipinX seems accurate.

Imagine if this said Europeans are the most powerful race or Jews are the most powerful race. Funny how statements suddenly become bad because you change the person in question.

"Filipino" is a mixture of black white and asian

If you are "antiracist" you are really "pro-filipino" because filipinos are the ultimate racemixed race.

True they are just as entitled as western whores if not more, made worse by simping flips.

>considering you can't tell their women apart from their men
Give them the "test"

Attached: chair challenge.webm (720x900, 1.96M)

this might work since filipinos have no real pride with their "colonial mentality"

SEA monkeys!

Attached: talaxians.jpg (512x381, 51.32K)

just islandniggers who secretly wish they were spics or high tier asian

When I was in high school I beat up an older shit talking flip so bad he joined the marines because he was too scared to stick around town. His faggy nip friends just watched.

Attached: 1643151948029.jpg (1343x1353, 146.15K)

youtube.com/watch?v=M6SW-uGxmfg

Oh god...

Flips....

That accent!!! :(

Its just too complex for you to fathom.
Sorry.

Negritos aren't actually black though. They look like blacks, but they're related to Papuans and Melanesians and much closer genetically to East Asians than to Subsaharan Africans.

Spelled "jews" wrong. Sage.

Is Filipino even a race? Isn't that a nationality?

what. i dont understand. why cant men do this?

There center of gravity is different.

I walked around for 2 hours today and didn't get a girlfriend even despite seeing over 200 scantily clad teen girls on the beach in vacay mode. In the phillipines, I'd at least have a ladyboy ask me to ejaculate inside them within 20 minutes.

it doesn't matter what they "actually" are. the point is that they are racemixxed to the point of not being able to determine exactly where they come from, exactly like modern jews, exactly like they want all modern peoples to be.