I dont get it, are men not wearing condoms or what? What are women bitching about now

I dont get it, are men not wearing condoms or what? What are women bitching about now

Attached: IMG_3633.png (750x1334, 590.83K)

Women invent nonsense to bitch about just like they invent nonsense to believe in, and nonsense to excuse themselves from guilt. Stop taking women seriously.

WOMEN STOP BEING FUCKING WHORES
THANKS

Idk, they can still get the pill, they can still get plan b, they can still be fucking whores... nothing has changed for them lol.

exactly i was at the store yesterday and there was plenty of plan b and condoms still avilable

Why are women bitching?
user I...the story of Adam and Eve and should tell you all you need to know about pleasing women, literally live in paradise and it’s not good enough

There is a slight chance they might be accountable for their actions. This cannot stand.

I never wear condoms, they feel like shit. Just make sure you eat out her pussy before you stick it in, get a good smell and taste of it to make sure it's clean. If you're ever unsure if she's clean you shouldn't be fucking her anyway.

Attached: 1553440724949.jpg (366x326, 41.14K)

as if god didn't always intend humans to gain free will

If you fuck a girl on the pill you turn into a tranny and using condoms makes you a faggots baby killing pill makes you a baby killer.

Don’t know.
T. Incel

You can have anything you want except that one thing
Woman: I want that one thing

You can use a condom and still get preggo, homeboy. Shit happens.

Their bodies, their choices, not their responsibility.

>Stop taking women seriously.
Incel, you still wondering why no pussy?

why do guys even care about abortions? it's not like any of you greasy jobless losers are having sex anyway.

its the oldest story on earth

>nonsense
Here's a test. Find any random woman on social media that whining about Roe then scroll through her shit until you find something astrology/zodiac related. They are fucking all the same. Walking stereotypes with holes.

I don't give a fuck about their bodies or choices until you fucks care about mine. Give me back my foreskin shlomo.

I dont use condoms at all and I never pull out. carry it to term, wombies.

>If you fuck a girl on the pill you turn into a tranny
I need citations for this