VIDEOS: This thread will be immediately shut down. I do not have much time

#CovidDrones
INB4
>it's a bug.
It's bigger than the size of a fist indoors.

Covid19 is nothing more than orbs that are made in Military Laboratories underneath major metropolitan airports. They dry you out, they can float through walls, and they can cook you from the inside. They are the main weapon in an arsenal of weapons used by Reptilians to try and kill us. There are many human traitors working with these reptilians.

We must come together bros... For any law enforcement that is reading this thread. The Milabs are located underneath all major metropolitan airports like Los Angeles, New York, Indiananopolis, Crawfordsville under Bushes house etc... they are all connected by high speed rail they transport children and weapons to kill americans. the last brigade of benevolent law enforcement was killed whiile trying to locate all these milabs. They house reptilians nests unironically. THey are heavily guarded. The public needs to know about this REEEEEE

I have videos of these drones flying through my HOUSE REEEE. They are the reason for COVID and so many deaths. They have the ability to microwave you and give you cancer. CANCER is not natural. It comes from these drones.

godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message5171102/pg1

Attached: video_2022-06-26_17-36-13.webm (464x848, 2.9M)

meds. now.

nigga that's dust

I thought i was the only one.

Schizomaxxing

Can I get more proof than flying orb which can be anything like dust or ghost

Is this what it looks like when Alex Jones posts here?

Those are fairy orbs and they're making crop circles in your carpet.

Links to Durpa site. Fagmaxxing op

lol herbs

Fuck yeah! Bump!

Attached: 1652940096101.jpg (701x438, 32.8K)

It's terrible that you do this for money. Do you not realize what you're doing? Fuck you.

That’s an out of focus bug my sweet schizo

He will never accept that, too far gone down the GLP pipeline

It’s a poltergeist retard

HOLY SHIT A BLURRY DOT JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE

holy shit nigga, it's been a minute since we've had a good kentucky fried schizo thread, go on with your bad self

OP is the guy who got fired from google for claiming the AI was telling him to `rm -rf` himself

Take your meds user

Noooo this can’t be happening
I hope my furby stays safe
I’m so scared bros

Attached: 5A237D83-F379-4B06-BA22-1761AA95D113.jpg (558x640, 38.9K)

Sheeeit

>tranny post

Take your meds young man.

Attached: 1655944575782.webm (320x560, 1.47M)