Black woman knocks on door

>black woman knocks on door
>white people freak out, call the cops, and call the news

Why are white people so skittish and angry?

Attached: 1655571727511.png (1163x645, 1.43M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4ck95qvky-g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what would you do if a gorilla knocked on your door?

Nigger visiting hours are 9am to 5pm.
>but ya'll ain't home during those times!
Yes nigger, because we're WORKING.

What happened next? She got arrested, right?

For at least the past 60 years, the nigger "visiting" hours have been from 10PM to 6AM.

What else one can do? If she's in danger or needs help the cops can better aid her than me or my sleepy family. That's what cops are paid for.

Attached: 1656288787775.png (1314x1054, 46.02K)

I think Ring doorbell finances niggers to live everywhere to boost sales

>see a nigger outside
>call police
>go back to sleep

Attached: 1643351751266.jpg (2620x2880, 491.01K)

she dindu nuffin

>Richmond, fort bend county
It’s all Mexicans there no whites

When you answer, Tyrone and Pookie will pop and force their way inside. Then you're tied up, robbed, raped, tortured, and burned alive.

It's probably a scheme to rob people.

I would never answer the door for a nigger period. I would immediately check the cameras, and then grab the P226. Around blacks never relax.

answering the door would be foolish but that is no reason not to be prepared

Attached: leon.png (640x358, 218.73K)

Sounds like she was doing this so this would happen, and she could get media attention

Correct!

exactly the society (((they))) wanted for you. everyone hates and fears each other. wonderful

THIS

>nigress is casing your house
>even telling her accomplice on the phone that you have expensive cars and are in a nice area
>nothing to worry about

>t. nigger

Rule #1: Never relax.

I would be sussin ANYONE ringing my doorbell at ANY time of day in this timeline. You need me, you got my number. Don't have my number, I don't need you.

She's looking over to the street as if somebody is there. Of course I wouldn't open the door.

She's casing the places, trying to see who is home and who isn't

fuck off niggers

This is in the nice part of Richmond but still them spics be packing a fuck ton of guns

You shouldn’t ring peoples doorbell in the middle of the night

>relaxing
Your last mistake

No one's ringing doorbells at 3 AM in suburbia unless they're checking to see if anyone's home so they can break in.

>order a hoe
>send her to the wrong address

Attached: 1636660537456.jpg (956x808, 136.04K)

What about this girl, would you let her in?

Attached: 1590798425599.jpg (1564x1174, 197.3K)

>doorbell news
This is a subculture on YouTube?

The iceman shot a guy through the peephole of a door.
The man refused to pay his debt and was hard to get to because he hid in his home.
He could see his shadow in the peephole as he approached the door.
That guy was a ruthless killer.

Of course not. Anyone that doesn't act normal or even resemble me gets door camped.

Toll paid story, no doubt.

I know of the iceman

>tattoos

Attached: 1610577433390.gif (220x165, 169.5K)

>Black woman knocks on front door at like 9pm
>Open the door
>3-5 armed nigs come rushing up from the darkness behind her

imagine living in a 95% White nation and not having to deal with any of this retarded shit

It's very simple..... around blacks never relax.

He was also full of shit. Claimed to have killed almost all top mob figures and Jimmy Hoffa.

Based on those tattoos, that bitch is a coal burning whore and has made one bad choice after another in her short life. NOT MY PROBLEM.

95%? Oof, that's a little too much, isn't it?
100% is obviously better.

No one, of any skin color, has an inherent right to force me to answer my door, period. I choose not to respond. Respect my choice.

How would you make her stay be as hellish as possible pol? I would probably blast some white music

>This
They prey on the kind nature of whites trying to help.

They also act like their car is broken down and rob you.

Basically around Niggers you should be extremely defensive at all times

Dude I get defensive and grab flashlights and wake my wife up when my dogs bark at my fence at 3am. This is why y’all need acreage. No reason why anyone should be at my fucking door. Maybe if you’re yelling at me from my fence 40 yards away but if you’re knocking on my door I’m already autistically screeching in my head and reeeeee’ing and whoever thought coming over and knocking this late wouldn’t mean I pointed a gun in your direction first before I let you explain

>Kuklinski was full of shit
This nigga don’t know about the rat cave!

This is tnb with niggers casing out yt pi po's houses in the middle of the night to rob.
Niggers literally steal every single day of their lives. Never trust them.

Note the doormat in OPs pic. Do I see a rainbow?

Attached: Pepe12.png (300x300, 23.71K)

one time a nigger and his nigger female were blocking a highway with their shitty run down car
before I knew this, I pulled up behind them, saw the issue, and was attempting to merge into another lane
the filthy nigger thought it was a good idea to sarcastically motion for me to leave, waiving me away as if it was his god given right to foster third world driving conditions
these animals cannot function in civilization

POST THE VIDEO

Fuck you, OP youtu.be/4ck95qvky-g