Well jesus, no soaking that shit I guess then fellas

well jesus, no soaking that shit I guess then fellas.

Attached: chrome_ba7fYZhefi.png (619x679, 653.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ptVx_Q_JbtA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

XD

>Being so thirsty, you'd cut your nuts for a slam pig
You know someone will

Attached: 1537468364.jpg (476x600, 78.44K)

If she had bigger tits i would

Damn, dude, you'd really drink Lake Superior?

>Kayli 31
Is that years or stone?

This is why the fashion industry en-masse just decided to start selling high waisted mom jeans to adults, everyone is fat now.

The problem with women is that the 1's and 2's feel entitled to 9's and 10's, but do not require these standards of themselves, nor will they even attempt, and when confronted with those standards, they transform into raging terrorist feminazis.
youtube.com/watch?v=ptVx_Q_JbtA

When they lose and find and take their place behind the big box stores giving blowjobs for untrackable monies, they will even blame the men for even that outcome. The problem is that women are children and never grow to be adults. If you want a second opinion on that, check the book at your morality house or scripture dispensary aka church/synagogue/mosque, they are each the same on the topic, the difference is just severity of punishment and curtailment which ranges from "as little as possible" to "Women are not people"

Attached: stage_1_yuri_demoralization_thread.jpg (500x362, 23.95K)

chemical castration is reversible
men and women should take responsibility for having sex, not just women

She needs to make room in her pockets for her tits

Pig Slammers everywhere on suicide watch.

AMERICAN WOMEN, STOP BEING FAT. HOLY SHIT.

>>Fat
>>Requires a vasectomy to fuck her
>>Probably has 2-3 kids
Slampigs be wildin

this is the most unattractive distribution of fat a woman can have, fat pelvis, saggy tits, fat face, no ass

anyone got a good burner phone number app for bluestacks? i wanna troll some whales.

You men that constantly rage about women being negative value in America, just give it another 10 or 20 years.

You will live to see a world where HALF of the women who wanted children will die single.

The first time ever in the history of vertibrate mammals this has EVER happened. Brought to you by Fatamid/Edomite Tribal Jews from the middle east who got hold of every one of your stations of power projection and distribution of money.

I'm a lonely horny fuck but I don't think I could get hard enough to penetrate that fuckpig.

The average American woman in 2022

Attached: cowtipper3000.webm (576x1024, 1.35M)

WHY CAN'T AMERICANS BUY PILLS, VAGINA SPYRALS OR CONDOMS???

I would need proof of gastro surgery after seeing that

>Black guy mating with a white land whale.
The cross I bear to purchase 375 million years of evolution in a single procreation.

Attached: clown_pepe_honk.gif (498x280, 3M)