You CHUDS think you’ve won anything by controlling our bodies?

You just fucking wait. We are ACTIVATED. We are FURIOUS. And we will not go quietly into the night. Especially when our rights are systemically being taken away by the white minority. These midterms will be a reckoning for the white republicans. A blue tsunami is coming, and there’s nothing you can do to stop it. Once that’s finished, the borders are open. Every city, town and trailer park will become majority non white. Once that happens, we WILL take your fucking guns. We WILL get our bodies back. We WILL create a more inclusive society where we don’t have to live in white terror.

Attached: 32E313D1-322B-4B8D-B051-EFBDDA47CABF.jpg (725x890, 242.69K)

>Lions are used many times in the Bible
>Baby killer shill uses Lion as picture
What did they mean by this?

Never had that race. It's just another form of control.

What is the beggar's race?

You will rave and seethe and then forget, for you are nothing but niggers.
The lukewarm boomerwaffen will return and pull back normality. Sucks to be a shitlib in conservative regions. No babykilling. Still all the love for nigs.

nigger

Is chud really an insult? I'm not even feeling it.

imagine getting paid to make such shitty shill threads everyday

please keep bitching and swearing revenge upon us

Attached: 1470557368016.gif (340x340, 17.59K)

Honestly I really don't care about your opinion on the matter.

Never interupt cabal when it's destroying it'self!
Even if it means you yourself may have to go down with that ship, if it's a must!

wow whore thats some serious cope. listen bitch, even with a repeal of the 2nd amendment and the whole world at your back you cannot take my guns, ill just kill your cops and take theirs the very next day...now whyat powerless little pussy cunt good only for taking cock and being bred? huh? now what? what you gonna go whore? hmmmmm? thats right, you will suck it clean after it impales you like a good whore because i dont even need a gun to dominate a weak little bag of meat like you, and you are so fat and ugly no one will care to save you from me, me locking you in a connex next to a girl who is not a hambeast sow like you will be the best thing that ever happened to you slut.

Tell ya what sugartits, you come by my house after work with that lion, and we'll fight about it.

i really wish mods did their job (that they do for free) and ban ironic shitposting (which is a bannable offense)

I’m just here to watch the collapse

Attached: 4E43E9FD-0F53-4C95-B6D8-0657BA36B149.jpg (800x500, 48.23K)

>And we will not go quietly into the night
you never do

I really wish they'd ban faggots like you

No one is controlling you. You stupid whore. Just stop being such a degenerate piece of shit once in while.

Attached: D0C11007-D080-421E-927D-85953C264895.jpg (597x585, 90.69K)

>the most fucking obvious ironic meme post humanly possible
>poltards actually believe it's genuine
psychology students are probably using this site for studying actual autistic behavior

I'm very upset to OP. I mean I'm gay but I can be an ally :-)
I'm disappointed in everyone but mostly with politicians we trusted. Democrats had the full ability to make Roe law in 2008 but chose NOT to; why? Simple to hold this issue over our heads, to string us along gets more votes. They fucked up and I'm pissed. Obvi I'm always pissed at these chuds but it's the Democrats I supported only to be stabbed in the back. Bernie was shafted and you know it in 2016 and I still supported Hillary.

RBG never even was in favor of Roe as a good decision, she could have stepped down but Nooo that narcissistic old bitch lost us a seat for life! and Biden openly said Roe was bad. How long will they keep fucking us over? I mean what options right? Clearly I hate RepubliCunts but they always bitch about rhinos when it's US who get screwed over. We need to clean house. Full on burn it all down types, like AOC, we need that energy, people feel our betrayal if this shit is another "vote Democrat cuz desanti or whoever Drumphf is bad".... BS. I want a whole new country! New rules. I want everyone jailed and or tortured!!!!! Fuuuuuuck