Third party

So guys. If you could go to a third party, would you do it?

Attached: FVKJUTKXEAUlFDZ.jpg (680x517, 113.02K)

Sure ig. Why?

I'd finally become the 1%.

Yea, I'm gonna vote for Jimmy Dore in 2024 when he runs under the People's Party. Fuck democrats and republicans.

I’ve voted for much better candidates in the Constitution Party before, But since they don’t have enough yard signs so normies won’t vote for them.
Occasionally there are better independents or lolbergs.
They too go nowhere. The party cuck knows nothing but zombie voting for the random names stuffed in front of him.
Democracy is excrement.

Bump.

Just curious
:DIs he conservative of liberal?
Exactly. More people need to know about 3rd parties.

What is the point of the government existing at this point?

Thanks!

To regulate the citizens. Do you think a anarchist society with just police could exist?

I think it's worth noting this is my first time on Any Forums, even though I've been here since 2016. This place is so much nicer than most 8vamv
boards.

>Is he conservative of liberal?
Left-libertarian. He's an old-school lefty, back when leftism wasn't poisoned by identity politics and was more focused on economics, workers, and unions.

>posting the edit
Come on someone help me out here.

Ah. I don't like left-wing politics but that is better than today's left. Speaking of which, be safe from the incoming Roe v Wade protests my friend!

with what exactly?

>Speaking of which, be safe from the incoming Roe v Wade protests my friend!
Women don't riot, so there's nothing to worry about.

hopefully the damage is minimized

Is advertising a political party allowed on Any Forums?

Good luck

Democrats and Republicans are already too much.
There is only pro-America.

>Good luck
>lucky 7's
Dore's gonna win it my man!

>Is advertising a political party allowed on Any Forums?
Its political, so I would assume so. Trump and Sanders advertised on Any Forums in 2016

>Trump and Sanders advertised on Any Forums in 2016
Yang and Gabbard in 2020 as well

Jimmy Dore is an 'old school' Democrat. He cares about the working class, but he still wants Big Government to pay for universal health care and so on. He didn't leave the Democrat Party, the Democrat Party left him.

why would you need to add a third leg?

the us needs a third party asap, here we have several other parties but much like everywhere in the world, its always the same two popular parties winning over and over.

A stool requires at least three legs. Two legs are unstable. America has a two party system. Check that--it's now a uni-party where RiNOS vote with Democrats. Therefore it's a one-legged stool. Hardly fair and balanced, huh?

are you browsing with pictures disabled?