God i hate moralfags so much

god i hate moralfags so much
name a single (one, ie. 1) issue with having designer babies.

we could have:
>no niggers, shitskins
>high iq.
>everyone can be blonde, ginger, blue eyed like anime characters
>super strength, super speed, long lifespan

but nooooo, the liberals wouldn't have it.
yet somehow abortions is morally OK

Attached: -images-stories-2018-2018-11-2018-11-29_babies.jpg (890x668, 111.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/science/2018/nov/26/worlds-first-gene-edited-babies-created-in-china-claims-scientist
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

its best to just live within natures rules, if the baby is good enough it will live and if its genes suck it dies after being born

because it would display how inherently genetically inferior niggers are

cant harm those precious niggers feelings

>let's make the wealth gap even wider!

Can't say I disagree with you entirely.

your a fucking moron if you think that will be everyone. there obviously will be developed a caste system of the ideals you posted and dumb but strong purpose designed humans. That's why it's a shitty idea.

This. The wealthy will become super human while the rest settle for whatever nature gives them.

Eugenics is based as fuck.

Jew here. I have a single-base-pair mutation inherited genetic disease (PKD) that I plan to eliminate from my bloodline using IVF, which I can already do legally and easily within my finances. I'm not the perfect man, but I'm smart, successful, and have faith that the genes I've inherited will prosper. Fixing a few typos I inherited along the way is just good sense.

If people get used to doing this kind of small change (technically they don't change anything, they fertilize multiple eggs with a variety of my sperm and then screen them for the disease after they've grown to enough cells that collecting a few for analysis won't cause harm) then more extensive modification won't be avoidable in the future. People will see it as an expected end to what we're already doing.

this is a dystopian nightmare. keep birth the way nature or god intended (whichever you believe)

the gap would be wider, but everyone would be better off.

having an extra class of super people working on a superior level doesn't mean the genetically inferior can't accomplish anything less with their current strength, tools and methods

only wealthy people can afford it and we would literally end up with a wealthy, beautiful, intelligent elite ruling class and a working class majority that are born to do nothing but slave away for them

>designer babies.

In the 1960s, it's alleged the Israel had a program of adopting blue-eyed blonde orphans from Europe and couples getting artificial insemination and probably cuckholdry.

London Daily Telegraph of May 25, 1938
>"Fair hair and blue eyes are so common in Zionists (in Israel) that not even the most blatant Anglo-Saxon can prove his identity."

London Evening Standard of November 6, 1956
>"She and her husband are dark haired, but by the same strange alchemy that affects all Israel-born children, their baby son is fair haired. Israel-born Israelis (called Sabras) can be immediately spotted all over
the country. They are bewilderingly blond and big. If you saw them in Whitechapel you would swear they were Swedes."

TEL AVIV (JTA) (for Jewish Telegraph Agency—RHW (1957)
>Mr. Kol declared that some of the youngsters who did not know they
were Jews, until brought to Israel by the child rescue movement, suffered
psychological shock.

>Name me one thing wrong with designer babies
Go open up any piece of code on your virus machine and tell me the first fuck up you see. Humans are centuries from being able to design babies. We can't put cheese on a fucking burger properly.

Jews should not have that power.

Fucking designer babies. Use gene editing on adults! Adults can consent and adore you for improving their lives! They get to see the before-and-after! People will literally be happier if you just use gene editing on adults!

God's sake. We don't live in nationstates.net IRL. Not everything revolves around babies; our population isn't actually ever-growing. Focus on adult gene editing!

we already have retard:
theguardian.com/science/2018/nov/26/worlds-first-gene-edited-babies-created-in-china-claims-scientist

the technology is just not accessible to you because you're a poorfag, they do it in secret for elite families only

Why stop at designer babies?
Why can we not design a caste of biological servants that are perfect for their respective tasks?
Instead of artificial wombs or "mothers" we could have self-replicating "queens".
Drones would gather resources for us, while Zerglings would patrol our streets to "help" those who don't adhere to our idea of perfection.

You know how (((tech companies))) put spyware in pretty much every program these days? Imagine what they'll do when you give them access to your future child's genome. This is how the golem slave race starts. The only way to guarantee they don't fuck with anything is if you are some gigakike billionaire.

>cucking our species by refusing to create literal übermensch is bad because it makes third worlders sad
The vast majority of the world was always just slaves of the aristocracies of their time at best anyways, at least this would allow us to make what so many throughout history have attempted to do a reality. Obviously we’re still a pretty damn long ways away from that, but I’d much rather see mankind become perfection than devolve into an amorphous abomination.

What if the genetically modified mutants turn against normal people and try to wipe us out

This is something I have always wished for. I read an article where china jailed a scientist for modifying a baby's dna to be resistant to aids.
Where is the freedom?

I'm a liberal and I will definately have it, yes, so shut your stupod miuth before speaking nonsense. But no fucking way in hell will I ever accept an abortion ban. FUCK THAT. Fuck the unborn, they are not people.

It's unlikely we'll be able to do extensive gene editing on an adult like we'll be able to on a small embryo. With an early developing embryo, the total number of cells is small, and the cells are not yet differentiated. This means we have the opportunity to unilaterally modify all the cells, and modify their DNA before they differentiate develop features which will be essentially impossible to change in a grown adult. Ie, genetically modifying your unborn son to have a big dick is trivial compared to genetically modifying an adult man to grow a larger dick.

Why dont you "design your baby" by living in a fucking eugenic society you stupid retard
Face it you faggot your designer baby will be an LGBTQ+ BAME or whatever the fucking standards society forces on you

Gene editing is satanic and a jewish trick. It is a crime against nature. Apostasy against the natural order. It will lead to disastrous consequences. God WILL cut you down for this treachery and apostasy. Eugenics is the only way. Take example from the state sponsored programs by the Nazis that encouraged people of good genetic quality to reproduce. Find a well bred wife and you will have well bred children, as long as they grow up in a clean environment and you feed them with clean and nutritious foods. They should eat raw meat, raw eggs, raw milk and breast milk. Make sure to have them avoid onions, gluten, high fructose corn syrup, fluoride and other chemicals. Move to a third world country with few chemtrails. Have your family drink only rain water or distilled water. Hunt for food and grow your own fruits and vegetables. Do not have your children consume corn or oatmeal, these are anti-nutrients. Make sure your children get a lot of sun and exercise. Get rid of all cancerous electronics/technology such as microwaves and phones. Do not live next to a cell tower, factory, or electric grid. Do not live in a city at all, try to get away from industrialized society. The more rural the better, the more trees the better. This is the way to maximize the genetic potential of your children, through the submission to God and nature