Ghislaine Maxwell put on suicide watch, but isn’t suicidal, ahead of sentencing

>Ghislaine Maxwell put on suicide watch, but isn’t suicidal, ahead of sentencing
theguardian.com/us-news/2022/jun/26/ghislaine-maxwell-suicide-watch-ahead-of-sentencing

Yeah. I think she's done for.

Attached: GhislaineMaxwell.jpg (1920x960, 135.08K)

I wanna motor boat dem tiddies while they're still warm.

There need to be chimpouts uf she dies and not a single elite pedo is killed

Didn't she already get 20 years off her sentence? How is she still in jail?

Hey Bob, take your break.
But my relief isn't here yet. I have to watch Ghislaine here.
He'll be along, don't worry about it. Go to lunch. That's an order.
Ghislaine found dead in her cell prior to sentencing.

Bro chimps don't even know who this bitch is

Niggers don't care about this.

Isn't she already on suicide watch? I remember her complaining that the guards kept waking her in the night to make sure she was still breathing, watching her use the toilet, or use the shower. Or thats standard prison procedure and she angry about losing her life of luxury and shes on real suicide watch where they give you one of those ani-suicide smocks.

Trump controlled DOJ helped bury the list of names. I wonder why.

Reminder

Attached: 1945B92E-D445-4C44-B914-FED8965FC5FE.png (777x777, 77.53K)

You're a doofus if you think Trump was in control of anything more than his own Twitter account when he was president.

People get angry at who the establishment tells them to, not at the establishment.

You're a dofus if you think that he wasn't apart of the elites that wanted this buried.

Attached: d7f.jpg (720x399, 30.1K)

It's not just Israel. It's a transnational thing. Not singular agents, but shady ass triple agents. MI6, CIA, and Mossad. Epstein gave all his money to eugenicists at the WEF. I think they are part of the global population agenda set forth by Rockefeller.

The only problem I have is that it's difficult not to see them as the victors of this war.

Good.

Attached: jocko-perfect.png (582x582, 305.48K)

can i stick my nose up her fat jewish ass before she's cold?

Is she going to suicide by shotgun blast to the chest while hanging herself like that former clinton staffer?

Attached: am5NEAj_460s.jpg (460x345, 38.02K)

She smuggled a shotgun in to prison up her cooch I guess?

Attached: 1593964636941.jpg (600x400, 48.4K)

She’ll get 9 years, serve 6 months, get pardoned, fly to israel, and live in comfort and luxury

The jews are getting ready to kill her off. Will Any Forums break the news of her death first?

she's not even in jail kek, the whole trial is a fake