Ok I need you to tell me RIGHT NOW why I can't technically plant infinite vending machines in public places to make...

Ok I need you to tell me RIGHT NOW why I can't technically plant infinite vending machines in public places to make infinite money. Discuss

Attached: 1655884267557.jpg (912x1024, 79.47K)

Shhhheeeeeeeeiiiiiiiitttttttt

I don't understand this "nobody:" meme. Is it supposed to mean "nobody said anything"? Such a stupid nigger meme.

If you put a vending machine in public here it will be broken into that night. I don't know about your country.

Vending machines have a cost, so you are limited to the amount you can buy and stock. You would need to get an agreement from the land owner to put the machine there. Someone needs to pay for the electricity, whether that's you, the land owner, or a tenant on the land. You could gamble and just put a machine somewhere and hope it won't get removed before you turn a profit on the cost of the machine, but that's illegal and you could be charged for stealing electricity

its overdone now but there old memes of this that were funny. this is a shill advertisement.

Ok I need you to tell me RIGHT NOW why I can't technically open a shop and sell stuff to make infinite money. Discuss

You have to be

My father and I actually own a few vending machines together. There's a pretty high up-front cost to buying machines and inventory. And then you usually have to make a deal with whoever owns the property you're putting the machines up at. They're going to want a cut of your sales. You can't just put machines up anywhere you want without permissions. Maintenance is a pain, depending on the types of machines you're dealing with.

I don't need permission here trust me everything is public and no one cares
What would you say the profit-maintenance ratio is? How much money are you on average losing and earning from a single machine, and how much can they differ?
Also where the fuck do I get one

You're poor.

I am addicted to speed and my only work skill is literally cooking crack. Reading is for dorks and gimps, and working is for nerds, so being poor is the only ok alternative

Nikka Whiskey From The Barrel is actually really good. NIGGAAAA

Attached: civilwar.png (300x325, 52.54K)

It means "Nobody be sayin nothin" which is AAVE for "Nobody is saying anything." It is a black people meme and it can only be understood in that context.

>there old memes of this that were funny
no there weren't

What if you ran a really long extension cord from your house?

Attached: cons.jpg (600x451, 38.02K)

You could set up crack vendor machines in public places to make infinite money.
You already got the swag to do so it seems.
Godspeed, I kneel.

Simple, you’ll have to pay 15$ a gallon for gas like a good goy, that’s also assuming niggers don’t steal the machines eventually.

Why do Japanese spell Whiskey wrong?

>please do my research for me
google
>asking Any Forums IS my research!
if you're retarded enough to think anyone here has remotely the right answer to anything, you may be too dumb to run a business

Seriously, go play the video game Rust. That is human nature. You can get unlimited money in Rust by making charcoal, which is trivially easy to get and make. You can sell your charcoal in vending machines. Let me know how it works out.

The indoor mall near me has a weave vending machine and a CBD candy vending machine.

Then the real life grown up answer. Brewing is very easy. The main issue you will have in starting your brewing business is getting enough water. Your local city will not let you extract industrial quantities of water from the city water system. So now you need to get access to water. Wells work for a while, but eventually the aquifer will go dry. Now you have to clean the water, but in doing so you will extract the minerals that make water tasty, so you have to add the correct minerals back into your water. After that fermenting and stilling your liquor should be easy in comparison. A 2022 problem you will have is getting enough bottles to sell your product, but this too is ultimately easy in comparison to the water problem.