Can you fags stop spamming posts about abortions and talk about something else?

this shit is getting annoying.

Attached: DhNSS-UX0AAEJky.jpg (480x270, 29.37K)

They're trying to make the website unusable.

I mean, I met some of the guys at a protest. Really super unnoticeable. It was the kerchiefs, weird camera, and ear pieces that gave them away.

Maybe you guys should have been actually better men, because clearly snooping around isn't your strong suit.

Shills have their orders user, and its unlikely they will cease with one or many pleas.
Its at least, for now, a nice break from "OMG UKRAINE IS WINNING!!!"

Is it true that abortion is banned because of evil rich people meeting at kidney tables in ivory towers and saying "Bwahahaha, we need to ban abortion so poor people make more wage slaves to fatten our wallets >:)"
Or is that just Redditors fearmongering out of their asses as always? Because I don't see any such conspiracy when I read about the history of abortion in the United States.

There's nothing else going on.

Yeah homes, got my orders from The Big Man Upstairs (TM)

It won't cease. Think about BLM riots. It will get worse than that. And for good fucking reason.

k

Attached: Screenshot_20220626-152434.jpg (1440x1523, 262.44K)

this episode is hilarious

stop being here goyim. problem solved.

I agree. Either do that or change Any Forums to /status_quo/

Roe V. Wade was overturned in our far-right wing controlled Supreme Court- that's the highest of courts.

The Supreme Court was packed with heavily right leaning judges during the presidency of Drumpf. This decision was what they wanted to occur.

It's about taking away rights that have been fought for. Like contraceptives. Like condoms.

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 93.03K)

>vatnigger mad nobody cares about the war larp anymore

So the whole "rich people want abortion to be illegal so poor people pop out more wage slaves" thing is just fearmongering?

No it won't, without angry niggers there's no energy or might behind your movement. I mean, so far its been like watching a temper tantrum.

Bots and retards. The only appropriate take is that this will speed up replacement. Anyone saying anything to the contrary is a shill or a midwit.

Attached: 1652972500020.png (2790x9886, 1.62M)

Then get ready for vaccine apocalypse threads. It's all they got.

it's giving rights back to doctors who don't want to partake in ritual medical murdert that would otherwise be forced to

Time to take Topeka from the Yankee scum

As far as I am aware, yes.

You're not wrong there, and it's sad desu.

Bump it really is unusable right now

Its pathetic really, but oh well.

I haven't been made aware of doctors being forced to provide these services. Could you point me in direction of where you got this information?

From what I know, doctors who provide these services are gynecologists, providers who specialize in all-things-uterus-related. Obviously there are the ones who work at PP, where it is generally well known that they provide abortions. However, only at certain clinics do they actually provide it, and the clinics that do not still have to be staffed. Those doctors wouldn't be performing abortions. I would assume it is like that in GP as well, but I am not well versed in it.

All I can do is fucking hope. Because it isn't "oh well" for women. we won't get a choice when our lives are threatened by a pregnancy and we ruin our husband's dreams of having a child because the placental sac detached, making the embryo unviable.

There was a time where women died routinely during childbirth. It's risky to even HAVE birth. Even with all of the medical intervention we have, there is still a risk. And it's terrifying that we are going backwards in time

Welcome. Its full of idiots here that just follow the hottest cotributors at the time.

>pissing into an ocean of piss

Attached: 1584637979285.gif (400x184, 453.88K)

I didn't say it'll work.