Upcoming SCOTUS cases

Important cases still pending this season:
>Kennedy v. Bremerton School District
Coach was praying with his team and opposing team and nobody cared. School admin freaked out and said he can't do it anymore.
Vid overview: youtube.com/watch?v=-ZJHSpP5gzs Notice the artwork on the city councilwoman's wall lmao

> Ruan v. United States
Case about wether or not doctors can be held legally responsible for prescribing Schedule II drugs (opioids included in this) negligibly even if they believe what they are doing is good treatment.
(If the SC sides with Ruan get ready for a boom in the opioid crisis)

>Department of Homeland Security v. New York
A case in which the Court will consider a challenge to the “public charge” rule of the Immigration and Nationality Act, which prohibits noncitizens from receiving a green card if the government believes they are likely to become reliant on government assistance.

>Biden v. Missouri
Case about the legality of vax mandates for healthcare workers

>National Federation of Independent Business v. Department of Labor, Occupational Safety and Health Administration
Case about legality of vax mandates in general

>Biden v. Texas
Case about the "Stay in Mexico" rule that says asylum seekers must remain in mexico during hearing

There's some good ones coming up next year - one about wether artists can be compelled to produce art for gay couples (bake the cake part II). But these are the big ones remaining this season.

Attached: rsz_gettyimages-1232480839.jpg (736x514, 81.87K)

Attached: 1622996977228.jpg (577x433, 59.2K)

Good post.
Have a bump.

Attached: 1605552052823.jpg (500x376, 36.96K)

Why are there so many "Biden v. ..." ? Is that President Biden? Does he just file suits with the SC or is that fairly common & typical for a president to do that?

don't really care about the current thing, unless The God Emperor Donald J. TRUMP is reinstated!

Hulk Hogan!

Attached: 1644195558013m.jpg (664x1024, 73.08K)

Is there any chance this court strikes down more laws that infringe 2A?

There are a bunch of cases that were on hold pending the outcome of Bruen. Now that Bruen was decided they will decide tomorrow what to do with those cases (accept them, deny them, or send them back to lower courts to be reconsidered)

I don't follow it but I imagine he is suing us (MO) cause.we are being too based about his stupid vax mandates

ETA? I assume tomorrow is going to be litty fr

Could obergefell be overruled in bake the cake 2?

Where can I follow this closer?

They are people challenging his executive orders in court

Get rid of Loving v. Virginia. Interracial couples are disgusting

Yes but not this season... next season we should see some more. And probably 2023-2024 season will have a lot. It usually takes a few years for cases to rise through the courts.

After Thomas dies. I think he deserves it

No sadly not - the bake the cake 2 would just be about wether or not you can force somebody who has an artistic service (web design, wedding cakes etc.,) to make something with a pro-gay message.

Somebody will need to specifically challenge Obergefell by for instance refusing to issue same sex marriage licenses then getting sued.

How long does Thomas have left? Can he make it long enough to be replaced by a Republican justice? I don't want him to be Ruth 2.0.

affirmative action one should drop soon too no?

Wasn't there one that could BTFO administrative courts that govt agencies use to fuck everyone in the ass?

Attached: 1615511804897.jpg (514x660, 78.93K)

Fridericus Rex, unser König und Herr,
Der rief seine Soldaten allesamt ins Gewehr;
Zweihundert Batallions und an die tausend Schwadronen!!!!

HEIL HITLER

Attached: 1644192630274.jpg (1000x755, 259.13K)

Tomorrow at 9:30 they'll release the order list on their website.

Is there anyone at all in the conservative legal world who is even close to doing that?

Attached: 43A90C44-9168-4D31-B2C1-E31F2B014939.jpg (1279x1281, 473.96K)

Zweihundert Batallions und an die tausend Schwadronen!!!!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1643400915131.jpg (600x850, 61.87K)

What about that 5th circuit case about the SEC and the complete de-clawing of glowie agencies?

Yeah that's the one I was thinking of.

Attached: Gene Tierney V2.jpg (1000x1255, 316.32K)

>Case about legality of vax mandates in general
Wait...I thought they already ruled on that.

Attached: 7jgqukrjyk961.png (472x398, 20.81K)

Yes there's 100% going to be some county in the deep south that does this. I have no doubt that obergefell will be back in the SCOTUS. The question is do they other conservatives on the court have the balls to follow through.

Yeah that's West Virginia v. Environmental Protection Agency

You're correct I got mixed up the citation is still pending but it was already decided. My bad

This one is huge.

Had me scared OP, thought some globohomo was at work that the news wasnt reporting on

Kim Davis caused a huge fuss doing exactly this.

This has the libtards on Twitter freaking out. Hopefully they escalate

Bump

>Kennedy v. Bremerton School District
the enforcement or denial of the GOVERNMENT for or against religions will give a religious win.
> Ruan v. United States
The jews cannot lose this money. And wont.
>Department of Homeland Security v. New York
Hard to say.
>Biden v. Missouri
mandate is illegal on federal level. its not even state level. its private choice per company.
>National Federation of Independent Business v. Department of Labor, Occupational Safety and Health Administration
Same as above just involving unions.
>Biden v. Texas
Every south american country practices this, relative to boarder country, they just have less capacity for security, if biden wins over on this, he will ask for more funding to suppoert the immigrants which are already a disaster-level cost just to house, none the less give them bennefits, gibs, and college. Its treason.

If they didn't cuck out on roe, the single most controversial possible case they could have possibly decided to he based in, then I'm thinking it's gonna be a sleigh of white pills, bros