Europoors be like:

>DO THOSE HOUSES HAVE YARDS???? ARRRGHGGGHHHH I'M GOING INSANNNNEEEEEEEEE AAAAAAGAGRRGHHAGAGAGRGGHHHHHH GRRRRRRRR DO AMERICANS REALLYYYYY?????? AAAAAAAAGRGRGHHH

Attached: cbb1c810c0db7749a43f82dcff9f183a.jpg (800x532, 107.86K)

Gated communities are nice

>DUDE i just LOVE the hustle and bustle of the big city, it’s so DYNAMIC and makes me feel like i’m in one of my favourite TV SHOWS. you should totally come on down to my studio apartment, it’s got EXPOSED RED BRICK walls and everything, we can crack open a nice hoppy ipa or three and get crazy watching some cartoons on adult swim! and dude, dude, DUDE, we have GOTTA go down to the barcade- listen here, right, it’s a BAR where us ADULTS who do ADULTING can go DRINK. BUT!!!! it’s also an ARCADE like when we were kids, so we can play awesome VIDEO GAMES, without dumb kids bothering us. speaking of which megan and i have finally decided to tie the knot- literally -we’re both getting snipped tomorrow at the hospital, that way we can save money to spent more on ourselves and our FURBABIES. i’m fuckin JACKED man, i’m gonna SLAM this craft beer and pop open another one!!!

Attached: 1654887022739.jpg (578x712, 41.96K)

Grass is stupid, though.
Grow clovers or something. They improve the soil and you don't need to mow them.

This

Yards are a result of required minimum setbacks. The idea is to space everything out so if your immediate neighbors are black, it doesn't blight the whole neighborhood.

Spacing everything out also limits foot traffic. Sure, you can still walk your dog, but you'll need a car to go anywhere.

Requiring a car limits blacks because owning a car requires some level of agency and financial stability to keep the payments, inspection, registration, insurance and license in order. Worst of all, if you're driving, a cop could pull you over at any moment and run your name for warrants.

The """yards"""

Attached: yards.webm (271x480, 868.27K)

Attached: yards 2.webm (460x460, 1002.38K)

Nice useless soulless yards you've got there.

I don't see the point of this. In fall/winter, all grass turns brown. If your yard as bright green glass, it'd be immediately obvious it's either fake or spray painted, and would stand out like a sore thumb.

Waste of money.

Plausibly a green fertilizer.

What if i want to grow some chickens in MY house ?
can i tell the homeowner cunts to fuck off ?
what would they do if i ignore them and make my house into a barn ?

Quail are more convenient to raise indoors.

Why is wife getting fucked by an Indian in the snow?

this isn't about convenience, it's about why the fuck are americucks not allowed to do what THEY want in THEIR house for which THEY pay bills NOT the homeowner associcunts
I saw on news that they got someone evicted for not complying with their rules ?
Is that true ? How ?

99% of people in this country could never afford a house like that.

Attached: 1628900717992.jpg (392x395, 25.62K)

They aren't

you cant afford a house there

Living like sardines in a can isn't good for your mental health.

Cheaper to paint it then water it in California

Depending on the area they'd only be around $300~500k. Could be as low as $200k if it's in an all black area

Why no hedges or fences between the yards? I dont want my neighbors seeing me sunbathing, fucking my wife or whatever it is i want to do in the privacy of my own garden. Do americans not care about privacy?

This is what 900k gets you in this country.

Attached: 600itMVqXka2KKZ3A1f8fQ.jpg (1339x885, 276K)

Most HOA's do not allow front yard fences. Basically no suburban neighborhood allows it.

That look so depressingly artificial. It's like movie set. I would hate living there.

>it's in the middle of nowhere and you have to get into an automobile and drive literally an hour to get supplies
>yet there is no privacy and some karen from the housing comittee you're forced to pay for comes knocking when your grass is 1 milimeter too high
>this is upper class, supposedly succesful

do americans really?

Attached: 1603600219351.jpg (997x675, 92.42K)

it really is flabbergasting. you should think they got space in muttland.

Attached: APSn5d6.jpg (1920x1440, 583.25K)

Blame your shit country. Limited space + lack of new houses + High demand = sky high prices. McMansions are abundant and cheap here because there's more space.

haha it's true they're so dumb

Depressing

Attached: 1656064412168.jpg (687x892, 190.84K)

American culture really is centered around them.

>GATED HOMOGENOUS HOUSES ??? I'M GONNA COOOOM
yeah everyone have houses in France too amerimutt

>some karen from the housing comittee you're forced to pay for comes knocking when your grass is 1 milimeter too high
You'll be thanking her when you live next to some lazy asshole that never cuts their grass, so their yard gets infested with critters and drops the property value of your whole area

Attached: yard 3.webm (1920x1080, 1.35M)

>nothing, not even white clovers there
soulless desu

Attached: yard 4.webm (1280x720, 988.88K)

FUCK OFF SHILL

KEEP SEETHINH ABOUT WHAT WE HAVE AND YOU DONT