The dialogue between Adam Schiff and his boyfriend when Schiff gets home from work

Adam enters his house and shuts the door.
>”Is that my special guy who just got home?”
— the voice is heard from the kitchen. Adams boyfriend, Clintoris, walks up greet Adam with a smile on his face.
>”whats wrong baby?”
—Clintoris notices that Adam has tears running down his face.
>”The t-t-trolls keep making f-f-fun of me on the internet…”
—Adam exclaims, tears still streaming down his face.
>”The trolls found out about my anal leakage! The only people who knew about that was my doctor and my pharmacist, do you think Drumpf colluded with putin to hack the database? This is even more evidence for why we have to put donald trump in jail for the rest of his life!”
—Clintoris looks puzzled
>”Are you sure Trump deserves that, Adam sweetie?”
>”He deserves to die Clintoris!”
-Adam replies vehemently. “Lets forget about all that Adam. Come to the bedroom with me, i have a new toy i think you will enjoy!”
>”You dont understand Clint honey, the trolls on the internet somehow found out that because i have both AIDS and anal leakage, flies will lay their eggs in the puddle of amber heard that i leave on the bed every night.”
—Clintoris’ face turns pale…
>”they know about the maggots?”
—He quietly asks Adam.
>“They know…”
—Adam replies, the tears welling up in his eyes—
>”They know… i dont know how they found out but they know i have a chronic infestation of maggots eating the rotting flesh inside my asshole.”

Attached: DEA98C01-9F33-4EB3-A4D2-6CAA7A838409.jpg (1067x1600, 357.29K)

yea yea hes a faggot kike we get it

Mein masterpiecenhauzen

yo is this bitch even a real human ? looks photoshopped. i mean it looks like she is wearing pantyhose but she dont. her face looks like that american actress with pancake face which name i cant remember... you know that meme where she is getting in the car and some mexican incel dude is be seen in the rearview mirror ....

Well however, didnt read your thread. Dont care. Too much text. Good look with your thread user , bye.

Would sniff her toes/10

that's one ugly roastie, even with all that photoshop. Charlotte mogs

Attached: 1655883572003.png (607x610, 571.39K)

ummm...not sure how to ask about it but...why do you post this girl in every thread where any other girl is mentioned? I mean it's cool you have your favourite waifu but...why are you so dedicated to doing this?

Attached: 1631620806072.jpg (184x184, 13.56K)

3 reasons mainly. It destroys slide threads, redpills anons on the superior women (tomboys) and makes troons and jews seethe. Seriously, after straight white christian males, they hate tomboys second.

This thread is a slide thread as much as your dick will slide into the pussy of the short haired dyke you posted a pic of.

In other words, you are a virgin.

No mention of Ed Buck?

point proven. Look at the kike SEETHE. His kippah is burning

“Sure miss Ed Buck’s meth parties”

Attached: 6D5914DF-7CD9-4E19-8286-E7EED691A804.jpg (1972x1676, 221.04K)

What flag is that, shitskinistan?

i believe it's the american flag, nice nickname though

Do you think Tariq Nasheed came up with Buck Breaking? No it was a forced meme to distract from the Ed Buck trial.
Ted Lieu too.

Glowniggers love Sneed posting.

do you even know what sneed posting is, rabbi?

Tell us about the connection between Ed Buck and the Ayatollahs.

You don't know shit, Groenig is literally a Nazi.

Nvrmind gypsy, was vlad the impaler from romania? Or was he vlad the imshitskiner because shitskins are not “pale”

Attached: grin.png (180x150, 80.77K)

Based

Attached: 7C56DA39-36D9-4F3B-A8E8-6EDB41A9A624.jpg (680x673, 35.82K)

No, there's not much that Schitff has to say, he gets too choked up for words.

Attached: Schiff_collar.jpg (1065x799, 66.75K)

But he's also a furry.

Basedness remains.

There's this club called the masons and they love furries, trannies, and every form of grooming.
In the Simpsons they did an episode about it called the store cutters.

*Stone cutters
>Who makes Steve Gutenberg a star?

Schiff's problem isn't the ass-maggots but the constant fighting for superiority between the maggots and the pinworms.. It's like Verdun up in his chooch..