Why are there so many food deserts in America?

Why are there so many food deserts in America?

Attached: 1655934432945.png (1200x628, 461.42K)

Grocery stores calculate heavy losses to theft when niggers are afoot and don't bother trying to do business.

This is just a map of where nobody lives, retard

>take extremely sparsely populated areas have don't have alot of stores.
>and nigger areas where stores closes because of too much shoplifting
>and claim it a single phenomenon know as food deserts
niggers

There is no such thing as a food desert. It is a term coined in the 1990s by sociologist retards who have never interacted with a black person. We have Walmarts in the ghetto, too.

Because there are actual deserts

Isn't every food in the US a dessert?

niggers

This

Stores can't operate in nigger areas due to the high amount of theft, and problems with EBT.

Nigger this is a LITERAL desert.

Attached: file.png (247x177, 68.78K)

The area marked near my home is uninhabited. Op is a retard

So people will develop type 2 diabetes, why else?

because walmart is a parasite destroying the US
Food deserts are not by niggers you tard, they are in small white folk towns. Walmart comes in and destroys local grocery stores, and when they realize there is little revenue they leave and then the people have no sources of food anymore.

Its what happened to my hometown

Gottem

Attached: 22FDF9E0-6871-4799-BCB2-7805E52AE28E.jpg (640x408, 166.95K)

The whole "muh food deserts" thing is just a cope that libfags use to justify niggers being fat and unhealthy. The whole thing is a just-so-story that requires you to believe some kind of schizo-tier conspiracy theory that grocery stores all conspire with fast food stores and decide to set supermarkets away from blacks and mcdonalds close to blacks, because reasons.

What's the actual reason? Niggers don't cook. They also steal. Any grocery store that's in a black area ends up going out of business due to shoplifting and expired product due to the fact that niggers don't buy any real food, and subsist entirely on goyslop. At the same time, fast food joints always set up shop in black areas because that's the sort of instant-gratification shit that blacks love to eat. They seriously have their entire daily diet come entirely from fast food. And it's not because "there's nothing else around". It's because they're too lazy and stupid to do things like plan ahead and make shopping lists and stock their pantries with real food to cook at home.

>Why are there so many food deserts in America?
To contain those who've waived the right to sow

Unironically live in one. Been stocking up on healthy food and learning to cook

its both.
they can't say "niggers can't go shopping because all the shops were they live go out of business because of shop lifting"
you say, niggers shoplifting stores out of business. and extreme rural living is the same exact thing. lack of access to stores

Nigga what are you talking about theres a farmers market 10 minutes from me, in a 90% black area. Ngl we like fast food but nigga we cook too

Simply not true

because we lowkey arid my ninja

>2010
yeah a dollar general pops up every 4 miles in the country now, so you can eliminate all the "deserts" aside from the ones in literal deserts

Vegetables ain’t spicy enough. That’s why you crakes meed mayo.

Attached: C884ADFE-51EA-448E-AE9E-D6E751DEBEE5.jpg (640x445, 195.86K)

>my county is labeled a food desert
We have 3 supermarkets that serve 15,000 people and most of the county is made up of farmers and ranchers. No one has trouble getting food

>some year back
>MSM start talking about food desert
>My area is in one even though there's three grocery store within walking distance
The concept of food desert is made up by retards with worthless degree