Anyone else looking forward to the festivities?

Attached: F8EC9201-D57F-4DA9-8ECA-286444F8FB26.jpg (607x431, 88.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jesusfraud.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

100 people in a town where every house has 10 AR-15s? That should be a quick show. Rural people don’t have cops because they handle it themselves, it’s amusing they forgot how eager we were for them to come to our towns precisely because we won’t tolerate their shit like a big city

Jesus is this like age of empires or something
Someone needs to put all these trannies in a mental hospital they’re clearly planning terror plots on reddit

Why do you keep reposting this?

Reddit is mostly bots and Glowies gaslighting lefties and stirring the pot of globalism. The sooner you understand this is likely a fake post the better

>they won’t know what to do with all the bodies
All of my neighbors have a tractor at minimum. I have a tractor and a mini skid steer. Holes and ditches get dug very easily with heavy equipment.

They literally won't do shit

kek it's like tumblr vs Any Forums all over again

Bruh just close the local pillmill and the rural Chuds will go into withdrawal and die.

they wont do shit. no one is going to organize this, they can't do it themselves, and are just plain lazy. bitching and moaning.

>10 ARs
How much ammo do you have you fucking retard? Do you plan on butt stroking them to death?

Like they have not even protested yet and this supposed bombshell verdict has been out for nearly a fucking month.

but you honestly believe this faggot post from reddit will result in jews and troons storming your home?

THIS

>cityfag detected
I hope you get culturally enriched by a pack of feral niggers

> 100 deep
Guy plays rust and likely only plays on zergs

>kill all rural and suburban retards
>but not me I'm not good at that xd

We have more in common with redditors than I thought. I hate it

Attached: 1628378357297.gif (375x200, 1.67M)

they aren't going to do shit

Rule in most households around me is 1k rounds per firearm.
>t. NoGunz

Wow, these idiots believe anything. These morons dont understand that their big riots only happened when millions were spent to fund hired criminals to cause chaos. Actual lefties only scream with a picket sign or scream on tik tok

Don't tell them how bad of an idea it is, user. They'll learn.

Bots

Yup

Attached: 7CEE4AB6-FFF4-4E05-9134-8D5365EFE630.jpg (750x562, 64.29K)

> i'm out of touch with the rest of america

sucks to be you, kid

Lmao. This faggot doesn't realize that my best friend, fiancee and myself and our rifles could deal with 100 tranny's with their tacticool dildos and dilators.

No, gated community master race. Go inject some fentanyl or shoot yourself Billy Bob.

Oh God. I double dare these idiots to do this.

>democracy is only legitimate as long as it's what I voted for
>We have the right to kill people who voted opposite us
You also have the right to die if you try anything like this

But fren that's just part and parcel of living in a big city. They love their feral niggers

Why are retards using the word "ass" everywhere? (here "backward ass rural conservatives").
Do they think it makes them sound cool or genuine?

We should all be joining them!

Semitic christcuckery is why the White race is in the mess it is in:

jesusfraud.org/

i actually wish they would do this

What would happen if you turned a bull or two loose on a pack of protestors?

Attached: rf345gf4g.jpg (1920x1200, 412.73K)

Burn my house , I don’t give a shit, I’m collecting my insurance check and smoking a bowl

Just getting city folk out of their city to riot would not work. My understanding of American city people is that they don’t leave their city very often, if at all. Even if they did try it, the few that showed in rural towns would be too scared to do a thing against the armed rural folk.

>gated community
You enjoy your faggy little lawn and making sure you close your windows for privacy from your neighbors 2 feet away? I live on my own gated 10 acres

Unless they go in with the determination of John Brown, lefties would get cooked in ten minutes tops.