Give me one good reason men should continue to protect women?

I can't really think of, besides it being a family member or spouse.

I'm starting to really think they just hate straight men in general. They go out of there way to cause trouble knowing some faggot cuck will white knight her. And for the most part it is true. But you ever notice all the men who hang out with the radical left are all skinny little beta boys? No real men there. Do women not realize they are taking themselves out of the gene pool by acting so ridiculous? No real man would ever trust them enough to settle down and raise a family. And I know they're ok with that, but at the end of the day they should be reproducing. it's our purpose here

Attached: tone.jpg (720x888, 107.87K)

imagine if we were a pack of lions, and we start bringing in new lions from outside the pack, and the female lions are the ones doing it. That'd be kinda weird for the male lions in charge of protecting the pride.

Because they can look like this

Attached: 1655883572003.png (607x610, 571.39K)

i can't even tell if that's a girl or a guy, no jokes

Come on it's pretty obviously a girl

Attached: voll28.jpg (612x408, 28.14K)

>I can't really think of, besides it being a family member or spouse.
You're absolutely right, family is connected by blood so their well being is in your interest. Random unrelated women in the past would still be a member of your racial or religious community and see themselves as such, so it was still in your best interest to protect them. Now that most women don't see themselves beholden to any greater community they have no claim to protection from random men. Men who protect random women when they'll get nothing out of return do it out of instinct and the hope that it'll be the 0.001% of cases where he actually gets something out of it.

>Do women not realize they are taking themselves out of the gene pool by acting so ridiculous?
Women have a unique ability to deny and invent copes for reality that most men lack, this is how you get women saying they want kids when they're in their 40's.

I've dated quite a few lefty women in the past and they're all pretty much the same.depression, anti-depressants, bad hygiene, a trail of angry ex's

never again man.

White men in general need to raise their standards because it's the only way to fix gender relations. Quality men need to make it known that they won't settle or date down for women with bad pasts. Once this happens a lot of women still won't get the message (that ability to deny reality I mentioned before) but the ones who do will be worth standing up for. "Simps" deserve to be bullied because they're a bad influence, unfortunately there's a lot of people on the internet with their brain in their pants.

Men don't protect women. In fact men are THE MAIN THREAT to women. Holy fuck kys

Does anyone even protect women ?

Attached: len_kagamine_tickled_by_unknown_by_anonymica_de6bz7w.jpg (2977x2023, 3.25M)

You've just got to be really selective about it. Every resource you waste protecting someone from themself could have been better spent protecting someone who isn't self-destructive. If only 1 in a thousand people are worth protecting, then just put all your time into the 0.1% and forget the rest.

Good bait. Have a (you).

Would you guys ever date a leftist girl nowadays?

unless she was young enough where the ideas haven't really set in, no way. huge liability.

That's a perfect example of resource wasting. Every moment you spend with her and every dinner you buy her could have been better spent on someone else.
Also if you get her pregnant there is a high chance she will kill your baby, even if you offer to raise it and pay for upkeep. Why risk creating a human being just to have it murdered?

ya I hear you, i'm pretty much set against it, but there's so many of them here it's hard to find one that isn't a lefty dingbat. Although I lurked a bit on pof a few days ago and did see a few with a canadian flag and freedom lover on the profile, so there may still be hope

could be a hapa dude

Protect your own kind's women and those women that are genuinely, actuallt good.

Attached: Jewish so-called women.jpg (709x675, 238.21K)

nah, just german (And some anons say french)

Attached: 1655709644143.jpg (1080x1349, 137.57K)

If men dont wake up because of ukraine I dont think they ever will, but I am personally not fighting for my country ever, I will fight for my family but I will not ever fight for a country

.....but she looks a lot like this

Attached: 2999836.jpg (1280x720, 69.96K)

thankfully she's still a she and actually pretty, unlike "elliott"

Attached: jersey.jpg (224x225, 10.98K)

>continue
nigga...

Attached: 1466968368136.jpg (306x306, 19.83K)

We don't need your protection, we have the second amendment, I know shit tons of women who went out and bought a gun in the last 48 hours after roe vs wade was revoked