GERMANY IS COLLAPSING

>50% Unemployment
>Energy Emergency
>Migration crisis

Attached: 1656097779152.webm (404x714, 1.92M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCVo9LHxYh_KiV_Q51SZPX6Q
statista.com/statistics/227005/unemployment-rate-in-germany/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

that was unexpected...

I wonder what caused this.

Attached: 1656185262072.webm (320x580, 1.02M)

>turning back to using coal out of desperation
lol

You ever seen a YouTube called TommyK? He’s a pretty mainstream German YouTuber, non political as far as I know. On his clip channel the other day there was a clip of him saying about how so much of the German youth have adopted Turkish culture and ways of speaking. It was quite red-pilled for a mainstream YouTube to be saying such a thing so it must be getting bad over there. Saying that, I doubt it’s so much worse than us.

If i recallthe percentage of non white or German birth in the future is at least 20%

Why do ukies and ruskies participate in this war? Are they retarded?

wtf was he thinking

at least they aren't speaking German

and eurofags on this board have the balls to call Americans mutts LOL, you guys are gonna be 70% Ahmad in a decade.

underrated

he's a lib through and through.

It's a terminally case of Long Weimar. Just move on.

its gonna take another 100+ years before germany is 50% non white
usa is gonna be below 50% white in 10-20years

Attached: 12342345345434.png (396x385, 256.9K)

the video is from russia
vatnig was celebrating the victory over nazi germany so he jumped out of the window from joy, because putin told him that all russians go to heaven, you know.

germany will be fine. They will develop lngs, renewable, and will get nuclear energy from elsewhere.

they will get gas/oil from other countries too

LOL Good. Nothing will awaken the White Race quite like Niggers and Shitskins destroying that which they hold dear. Particularly their belief that "We are all the same."
Good.
Fucking good.

Apparently that video is from Ukraine. Looks wy to run down for to be anwhere in germany

youtube.com/channel/UCVo9LHxYh_KiV_Q51SZPX6Q

Attached: 1645621277630.png (2560x1280, 96.74K)

Not with those birthrates, Mezut.

Only Eastern Germany is dependent on Russian oil. The rest comes from the West and they already started drilling for gas in De Waddenzee.
Shit LARP OP.

Attached: op.jpg (1080x607, 64.73K)

>usa is gonna be below 50% white in 10-20years
>its gonna take another 100+ years before germany is 50% non white
yea your second point is bullshit, just saw a swiming pool in germany and 95% of the people there were literal sand niggers

It seem to be from Ukraine. that bus has "uberlin" on its front and thats a bus service from Ukraine

Well at least that guy died with enough pride to put some pants on.

Unemployment is like 5% you faggot.
Do you honestly think germans are just gonna stop working? Lmao

the germans have their own swimming pools

NO! FIREMEN I CAN HELP Y-

>the germans have their own swimming pools
where? In the sky?

Attached: wheres.jpg (275x183, 12.09K)

The time for a Spanish Empire is back.

Tax collector showed up.

what the hell..

Frankfurt is already 50% shitskin

Germany is currently roughly 1/3 being of migrant background, and roughly 40% from 1-5 being of migrant background. He's not even wrong. There is or was a thread up talking about how German birthrates are basically the lowest they've ever been post vaccination.

>Well at least that guy died with enough pride to put some pants on.
Now that I think about it, this is like the third or fourth suicide jumper I've seen with just his underpants on. Makes me wonder if there is some medical condition that makes you feel unbearably hot - to the point you just want to jump out the window in order to end it. Maybe something in the water?

Bullshit this chart shows the unemployment rate is 5.1 percent statista.com/statistics/227005/unemployment-rate-in-germany/

The German government removed sanctions on welfare recipients refusing to work. They can now just sit around and collect their handouts without losing money for refusing to take job offers.

Germany's current unemployment rate is 3.2%
Russia's reported unemployment rate is 4.1%

Like that wasnt a part of the plan. Collapse the west to usher in the New World Order.

This a slide thread. They know half the board has a hate boner for Germany and wont care.

The video apparenbtly isnt even from Germany, but from Ukraine

>obviously trying to corner the dorner
>muh i wonder what caused this
some anons...

lol
>he doesnt know

the new KFC opened

Of cause. You cant force someone to do something.

Germany will crumble and Germanistan shall rise inshallah.

collapse is rebirth
celebrate and enjoy
set yourself up to be a lord in the new paradigm

Retards lol

those are (((unemployment))) rates. They're literally calculated by REMOVING all unemployed for more than a few months.

The reality is 50% of working age men do not hold full time jobs.

Most of those who do are low wage.

Every gov does it, if you are unemployed for 3 months they say you don't want to work and don't count you as unemployed.

zeeeee bounce zeeee bounce!!!

Attached: A-410343-1234977944.jpg (299x300, 7.88K)

Was it suicide or a retard who slipped from the balcony while filming fire?

germany is the most decentralized country in the world, if there is one place where you can't take picutes of degenerate cities and use it as an example of the country its us

Based hoi4 enjoyer. You're not a twitch faggot are you?

Kek for believing that. Official data are massively and intentionally under reported. Take a trip outside of your basement Klaus. I've never seen something like this, and I'm living in shitaly, literally 1 in 4 people I see on the streets is either a nigger or sandingger, and I'm living in a small town. I feel a stranger in my hometown. Germany situation is way worse for sure.

It’s already there. Only 30% of Germany is German, only 18% of the youth are German

>50% Unemployment
do people really take this as fact without researching?

U are right, they are speaking arabic and turkish

How far removed from reality are anti-german degenerates?

>germany is the most decentralized country in the world, if there is one place where you can't take picutes of degenerate cities and use it as an example of the country its us
How is this statement in anyway provable?

ITS OVER BROS, THE COLLAPSE OF GERMANY JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Correct term should be "amount of people who beg government for work".

51% people in frankfurt had a migrant background, 71% of that were european,

aren't the migrants just serfs/slaves?

The white germans own homes, at 900k EUR... then own multiple homes, and businesses.

Those businesses are staffed by non whites, they generate profits that the germans use to pay for services like sex, food delivery, taxi's

The rent on a buy to let property alone is enough to feed a family of four....and they rent to migrants who work.

Attached: 1654119933421.webm (1328x744, 1.91M)

its pure jealousness

>50% unemployment
That s not actually true, is it?