America is finished

Attached: 1629234698709.png (810x918, 201.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nuXXeFHjSDk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Intel is an Israeli company.

Isn't intel entirely run by pajeets? It's just code for promoting their fellow brahmin cousins. They're basically jews but even less subtle about it.

Intel is pulling an IBM. LOL

email jobs?

Attached: 1656254462565.jpg (1125x2045, 1.56M)

>only 40%

Not enough. 75% minimum.

is that a brain tumor?

Attached: 1634320670361.jpg (579x564, 81.86K)

so AMD is the keep on winning then. I will post this on Any Forums now

What technical pists?

Attached: 1656204785675.png (625x566, 525.36K)

I remember when women thought computers were stupid.

its been over

Sell all stock now final warning

Technology is over. All trends end when minorities and women get pushed into the workfield. This is a golden rule. Video games are over bc of this. Democracy and Power play is over bc of this. The next big thing will be homesteading. Women will live in cities working bullshit jobs until 1 day they will realize the white man was right, and then they will want to join inon our farms.

Attached: 9C2DC795-2C3B-4478-8BE9-13C3EA2FC651.jpg (1200x675, 271.87K)

Senior positions should be held by people who have dedicated years of their life to the company and who proved their value.

Women and minorities will just warm up empty seats and pretend like they helping.
I bet Intel can hire thousands and thousands of retards and give them a salary out of their excess surplus.

it's going to be mostly asian women, some of them are actually good workers

pajeet too

no wonder their cpu are so shit past decades

Attached: Intel israel Juden.jpg (1845x1923, 1.44M)

they realized there are zero people in ohio qualified to work there

>diversity goals
How about picking the smartest people regardless of gender?

good.

But that faggot Linus was promoting AMD theses days.

Really? How skilled do you need to be to stick together on an assembly line what the robot machines already built?

Pretty sure it was because they wanted the tax breaks which ultimately got nod which obviated actually opening up the factory

AI will have replaced developers by 2030, they're too late lmao

>is that a brain tumor?
user, xe is black, xe doesn't have a brain

And they wonder why AMD is kicking their shit in.

Nobody cares about Intel, they can design all the garbage chips they want and their process engineers can get shitty yields...it is still white or japanese companies making the equipment they need.

>white guy makes a breakthrough processor and motherboard half the size of the previous one and more powerful
>assign pajeet and unqualified woman to do the rest of the job of maintaining it which is easy

That's fine, slowing down development is probably a good thing anyway.

How so?

>Diversity is our strength

So unless you provide hard facts of AMD’s superiority, I will believe the aforementioned motto that I’ve been told and assume Intel is superior

The amish will unironically inherit the earth. vid very much related

youtube.com/watch?v=nuXXeFHjSDk

Should the white males currently in those jobs just commit seppuku? I mean let’s be serious here.

In some places, east asians are considered white because of their work ethic and ability to cooperate. It will be others, or israeli women.

Looks like I'll be selling that Intel stock.

I hope so, you jewish dogs

>It is important for everything in this world to be managed and run by incompetents because otherwise we are discriminating against incompetents and that is bad.

>May 14, 2020
Herbs

And this is shocking to you why?
Every public jewish company that isn't outwardly conservative seems to bathe in wokeness.

intel has been unproductive for years anyway
AMD make a better x86 chip, and ARM are blowing them away with mobile.