What's going on in Idaho? Genuinely never heard anything about them. Are they based? Should I move there? I'm white btw

What's going on in Idaho? Genuinely never heard anything about them. Are they based? Should I move there? I'm white btw

Attached: idaho.jpg (2000x1906, 507.93K)

Potatoes and angry Scot-Irish.
If you're Scot-Irish, maybe move there?
If not. Stay out they will shoot you because they also currently makes the most guns.

But most of their infrastructure is welfare from the government.

Do you like potatoes?

Highest %age of Anglo blood in the US

much of the area in the north is a federal wilderness, and much of the rest is mountainous. Basically nobody lives there

I'm planning to move there from Florida. People think I'm retarded. But tropical weather was not meant for white men.

It's really conservative. They put you in jail for having CBD pens there. I don't mind though

I'm quite sure I have German heritage, would that suffice?

I love potatoes

Being sniffed by Biden

Idaho is terrible never move there never visit

Idaho has a reputation for potatoes, but scots-irish? I'm not sure about that user, I'm pretty sure the scots irish are in appalachia and the south.

Now I want to visit even more. It almost seems like it's a purposefully kept secret. What are you hiding?

They're arresting white people for opposing nigger trannies stripping for their kids.

If you have Californian plates expect to have bricks thrown through your car windows and your kids harassed at school

Where white Americans are actually taking a stand

Fuck off, where full. Move to Cali faggot.

>Where white Americans are actually taking a stand
last week we had an lbtq pride march where a drag queen flashed his cock to children. police did nothing. wait-scratch that, they DID do something. they arrested a bunch of Christian protestors at the event. you're retarded if you think idaho is any diffrent. California already turned it into a shithole.

It's all feds beaner and Mormons

North Dakota is better Idaho.

But I'm white brother. I could fit in

>Idaho is quite mountainous, and contains several stretches of the Rocky Mountains.
>The United States Forest Service holds about 38% of Idaho's land, the highest proportion of any state.[7]
>There are large numbers of Americans of English and German ancestry in Idaho

English is the dominant ethnicity followed by German, there are a lot of Scots-Irish as well and increasingly Mexicans, mostly in Southern Idaho.

I think there is lots of forests but never been there.

They kept going West bud. There’s mountains in the West too you know? Scotch Irish follow the call of the mountains.

Boise is the most overpriced market in USA. Northern Idaho has more wignats but is also over priced. Eastern Oregon is cheaper and more right wing than possibly any part of USA.