The new standards for being a whore

there are now over a million content creators on onlyfans alone. if this trend continues i think we will see a nuanced view of sex work. actual whores will be fucking on camera for money, the new "trads" will be girls who post nudes, whereas women that aren't on onlyfans will be perceived as barren prudes.
the women that sell nudes on onlyfans will justify it because of the rise in cost of living but also because they will compare it to being a fashion or art model or actress that doesn't do sex scenes but does do nudity on camera.

Attached: wgz94bk207k61.jpg (684x528, 41.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2010/aug/13/beckii-schoolgirl-superstar-tv-review
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

My wife is a sex worker and she's the lost loyal woman I've ever known.

KILL YOURSELF

>CONTENT CREATOR
>SEX WORK

Attached: 1635570436705.png (290x350, 95.6K)

does she fuck other men or just post nudes?

Attached: 8l1yxwu3cr791.jpg (1600x1600, 391.57K)

My crazy ex sticks dildos up her ass for a living now. It’s pretty funny but I definitely dont give her simpbux. Dumped her because she was a leech and she’s 10x worse now. Dodged a big bullet. Only fans and social media generally turns women into manipulative narcissist grifter prostitutes. The social consequences will be massive.

a depiction is not an endorsement. if every woman aspires to be a whore the standards for whoredom will change and society will adjust. this has already happened with clothing.

Attached: 8yhc0u80xm791.jpg (1024x898, 430.06K)

Full service. It's a job just like any other. Don't fall for the stigma.

>lost
you got that right

Attached: 1582331325055.png (718x495, 603.14K)

>My crazy ex sticks dildos up her ass for a living now.
she can make a living doing just that? my understanding is that, like a lot of freelancer platforms, most girls aren't paying the bills with onlyfans alone

Attached: 9be1xpae5r791.jpg (1258x1080, 213.2K)

Image source
theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2010/aug/13/beckii-schoolgirl-superstar-tv-review

What the fuck

I’m a Chad so she was hot and is still okay looking 5 years later. She’s never had a job so I assume she also fucks for money irl as do most all onlyfans whores. I dunno and don’t care, just think it’s hilarious.

if your wife is a waitress it would be silly to get jealous of the customers she serves sandwiches to. if she's a prostitute it would be silly to not believe that she fantasizes about and actually prefers to fuck someone besides you, money aside.

Attached: 10.jpg (1000x750, 159.76K)

>I’m a Chad
sounds like she isn't the only one sticking things up her ass

it's so sad that predatory behavior is obvious IRL but online everyone just pretends you're safe and gives the benefit of the doubt to paypigs. you can harm someone through a screen too.

Attached: 24zxacdjfi791.jpg (720x960, 75.33K)

ban ki moon with the bants

Attached: 95b3t00aur791.jpg (2154x1616, 473.32K)

Once too many whores sell pics & videos, the price will plummet where it's not worth it to be a whore. Paying simps are a finite supply.

Any serious, professional sex worker knows to keep their work and personal life separate.

When my wife goes to work she’s a perfectly made up person. She’s got lingerie that I steal because it’s so cute and I like wearing it. She has make up I often help her do. She’s shaved and has figured out all her best routines. She talks and laughs and discusses things before she goes to work - and she’s got regulars she sees and has happy friendships with on a professional level.

But the hundreds and hundreds of people who come to see her don’t see what makes her cry at night. Her fears, her insecurities. They don’t shave her asshole in the one spot she can’t reach (curse short arms!) and help her place deodorant on her nether regions to keep those pesky red spots away. They don’t get to hear her voice speak wedding vows, or the way she wakes up each morning. They don’t pull her hair back and clean up after she pukes when she’s sick. They don’t go to her ER visits, or her global travels. They don’t cry together over sad movies, or bring home two baby kittens together to raise. They don’t get to break the news she’s trans to her family, or be the wall between her and them when things got ugly because of it. They don’t do late night snack runs or curling up together to read books. They don’t see ANY of that.

Pfft. It seems so comical to be worried about cheating. So asinine to feel it’s disrespectful or could ever damage our marriage. None of these haters even scratch the surface of who she truly is as a person. So how is it ever considered cheating? How does it even come close? years of blood, sweat, tears, laughter, and deep, deep love for one another and what- I’d get jealous because a few hundred horny men came to see her in the safety and comfort of our home- the one we built together? And if she were to service them fully and is safe and careful about it? Why not?

Attached: seriously.jpg (1500x1457, 229.45K)

Do you do it too memeflag?

this is already happening but i think sometimes they do it even knowing they won't make a living from it because they consider it to be empowering or because they need validation that they aren't ugly.

Attached: 228df21efce511c8dd7fbaa56a69f8d3--scrambled-eggs-trombone.jpg (620x519, 66.56K)

I wish this was a reddit post

>, the new "trads" will be girls who post nudes
In your dreams, Moshe.

That is some crispy bait user