Now that human females are doing a sex strike because of Roe vs Wade

Now that human females are doing a sex strike because of Roe vs Wade.

How will men have sex now? Some of us have sexdolls so we are good, what about the rest of the men?

Attached: 1651712265391.jpg (720x1080, 158.81K)

It sorts itself out really.
What self respecting man would want to have sex with some roastie whore who would threaten to kill his own child to his face?
Let them shriek and wail like the harpies they are. Who gives a shit.

Attached: 1618753023853.jpg (640x571, 60.87K)

We will be forced on the path of sagehood, such as the one I'm currently walking. Five more years left for me before sage actualization.

Attached: 1655932773696.jpg (1024x416, 60K)

sex strike is just a shit test. theyll be bent over and on their backs again by next tuesday.

Attached: FVK-t56X0AMO6Jc.jpg (1536x2048, 436.97K)

Don't worry it won't affect any loser virgins on here

I'm glad you asked

Attached: 1641185042356.jpg (474x474, 28.51K)

They will just hit the wall faster. The wall is hard and unforgiving

My hot ass fat ass Latina GF is morally sound and hates abortion. Tonight I am dressing her up as a baby doll princess before I fuck her.

So nothing has really changed for me.

we will just keep fucking our wives who aren't stupid faggots with wigs.

I have a herd of nigger tranny whores from the Ukraine in the basement of the White House. Much prefer nigger tranny pussy. Joe Biden

Attached: joe.jpg (250x166, 6.15K)

All’s I need is my hand, my dick and a fantasy

Robosexuals rise up!

Attached: 1652237722598.webm (444x960, 2.93M)

>what about the rest of the men?
date with Manuela

I already have a gf who won't get let herself get pregnant.

1 mechanic failure and AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

still a 0/10 even if it's a doll. Dolls will never look like this or have this personality

Attached: voll training.webm (406x720, 2.94M)

no poosy, no free dranks

picrel is the best whore of a man, served them for generations

Attached: mhJ2yWNwMtNcmijZqVEDDW.jpg (440x500, 124.36K)

I am stone cold. Won't affect me.

Nice honeypot glownigger.

its funny how faggots think they get a pass because they fuck women that look like men. no youre still a faggot.

cope shitskin. Tomboys will always be better than your roasties

Attached: 1655883572003.png (607x610, 571.39K)

if they were willing to go without sex they wouldn't be screaming for free abortions and birth control and condoms and plan b and

Guys, sex honestly isn't that important. That minor high you get from jizzing inside a woman is brief and fleeting.

You feel much more satisfied creating something. Building something. Winning something. Relaxing and enjoying life and nature. Spending time just BEING with friends.

You don't need to go through the steps of bagging a lady in order to get your rocks off. Take care of yourself if you're so addicted, and focus instead on getting into a relationship that means something to you.

Hookup culture is nothing but a temporary high.

She looks like a man, imagine having sex with a tomboy, i have to keep telling myself all the time "she is a woman" to keep my dick hard

how is it a honey pot? its a general on onaholes which are just better fleshlights

the only one coping here is you. its obvious that you want actual man ass but are too beta and insecure to come out as an actual fag.

This literally has no effect on me.

I saw some anons here have fuckbutts. I always wanted one but now I have wife and child and can't. But God help me, one day I'll get one of those superduper fuckbutts. They look awesome.

so actually being gay is "Alpha" is it? Very american thinking. Don't you have an UFC match to watch you overcompensating manlet?
you do realize how autistic you sound right?

Wanting to be in a relationship with a woman who looks and acts exactly like a man isn't gay

>sex strike
yeah right, they can't help but open their legs and get fucked.

This thing will bring the french revolution all across the world.

dont you have twinks to fantasize about you closet homo gyppo?

you unironically believe being gay is alpha. You have no ground to stand on in this argument

better being an autistic than being a semi gay right? sorry, i only like women with long hairs
that is semi-gay

ah okay so if you fuck a guy with long hair that's also only semi gay right?