Food crisis panic is bullshit

twitter.com/SarahTaber_bww/status/1507776806090584065
they just need to buy from india

Attached: wheat.png (666x820, 77.25K)

Honestly you people laugh at frozen pizza hoarders, but you really dont have enough frozen pizza for yourselves. The average person eats 1 frozen pizza per meal. If you have a family of 4, that's 4 frozen pizza per meal, 4 times a day, which gives 112 frozen pizzas a week. Over 448 a month. Frozen pizzas will be worth their weight in gold in a few months, because everyone needs it.

how do bots even come up with this stuff

i'm not a bot

he's right though

You eat four pizzas a day?

That's exactly what a fucking bot would say.

They violated the NAP

busted. jannies, lock this bot fag up

Fucking newfag

How is there a food shortage user? Nobody can afford it.
>Verification not required.

Pizzamaxxing yeah I'm not so sure about this one, boys. I'd probably throw up after day 4.

Just frozen pizzamax. Retarthread

>taber

I am a leaf though

youve got it backwards lol. if you see anything resembling an actual intelligent thought or discussioh here its a bot 100%. if its npc, shutin loser garbage like most posts (le cope seethe dilate!) its a 'human'

even the shittiest bot is far more intetesting and insightful than the sad failures who post the same shit here all day every day

What this kike isn't saying is that the largest PRODUCERS of wheat in the world effectively do not export a single berry. I also don't expect that to change during a global food shortage. Finally, she leaves out how many countries count on a large proportion of imported wheat compared to how much they may produce, which she also does not say will be going down because Russia is also a large exporter of mineral fertilizers especially critical phosphates. The result will be Biden blaming 5 dollar loaves of bread on a country with smaller gdp than Italy.

>They violated the NAP
THATS WHAT THE LEAF IS SUPPOSED TO SAY, YOU FUCKED IT UP

lol kroger had frozens on sale the other day so incidentally have a chad stockpile of pizza.
Also if you dont have at least year worth of calories stocked you have big gay.

N E W F A G

whats the difference

There isn't a food crisis, there isn't an energy crisis, it's just the little man getting fucked over by massive corporations and governments colluding hand in hand.

Attached: 1650029984722.jpg (472x454, 98.25K)

This is only misleading to retards.
When I hear 25% of wheat exports, I think 25% of wheat exports, not 25% of all wheat in the world.

I love kroger's rising crust pizza
it's the best store brand pizza I've had

I can't get a leafistan flag :(