The ADL says the Judeo and the Christian conflict

I would have thought the Jewish lies would have been a wedge between the Judeo-Christian. Or maybe when the Judeos killed Christ.

Attached: d9e3c2f08c6e51d4.jpg (1125x1147, 437.97K)

>does not honor the Jewish law
American constitution is anti semitic confirmed

kikes are really saying that their religious values should be imposed on Christians

I really hate how they pervert language to make their demonic actions seem less revolting. "Reproductive care" aka sticking pliers into the womb and violently dismembering a growing baby and then crushing its head and removing it like a piece of garbage and then selling its parts like it's a fucking commodity.

Remember when Leo Frank aborted the girl he raped by killing the girl.

Attached: Leo Frank wikipedia.png (1365x1053, 486.33K)

Israel has rational abortion laws, why can't America? :^)

Attached: duyhgdudyg.png (676x578, 93.25K)

Of course.

>THIS IMPOSES RELIGIOUS BELIEFS
>IT'S NOT CONFORMING TO MY RELIGIOUS BELIEFS
and slowly...

Reminder the ADL was founded to defend Leo Frank a child killer and rapist who raped and murdered a girl from his factory and then tried to pin the crime on a black security guard.

Attached: leo frank framed 2 men.png (620x473, 83.6K)

Jews are evil what's new

Christ killed Christ you dullard. Read the book. Even then, not really, he came right back.

Attached: F1D5E427-2721-4A9C-B85F-37BD6D755389.jpg (640x1016, 485K)

Frank also went to great lengths to try and point the finger at the black security guard, including having a black janitor write two notes and put them next to the body of the victim. The notes claimed to be written by a black man, who had supposedly witnessed who the killer was-- another black employee(the security guard).

Note 1 reads:

LINE
1 Mam that negro
2 hire down here did
3 this I went to make
4 water and he push me
5 down that hole
6 a long tall negro blck
7 that hoo is wase
8 long sleam tall negro
9 it wright while play with me

Text of Note 2:

LINE
1 he said he wood love me:
2 land down play like the
3 night witch did it
4 but that long tall black
5 negro did by his slef.

It's clear that the killer wrote both of these notes and wanted to go to great legths to implicate a black man in the murder of Mary Phagen.

Attached: murdernote1a.jpg (500x773, 126.06K)

Fuck the jews. They've had more than enough just handed to them, and people are obviously tired of the gaslighting...and are moving towards lighting the gas.

Attached: murdernote2a.jpg (500x413, 62.68K)

ahem, that's sus just because
>picrel

Attached: cracker runes.png (521x341, 6.88K)

These simple fucks cannot comprehend that abortion isn’t necessarily a religious issue.

Jews are evil, we know.

How would they react of it was totally illegal but with a religious exemption for only Jewish women?
Everything is downstream from theology and they’ve been deceiving you

Attached: C3373299-7DEE-45CA-8B9E-866014A35973.jpg (750x709, 154.24K)

Interesting!

Leo Frank had also tampered with the time clock that security guard Newt Lee used to punch in every 30 minutes in order to try and implicate him in the murder.

TIme Clock information-

Every 30 minutes while making his rounds, Lee was supposed to punch a time clock. However on the night of the murder, there was a lengthy gap in time for Lee's time clock. He punched the clock at 9:32 PM. It then wasn't punched for 10:00 PM, but then punched for 10:29, a free hour of time. The record shows he then punched his clock at 11:04 and then it wasn't punched again until Midnight, leaving another hour where he's unaccounted for. Then between 2Am and 3AM, there's again, no half-hour punch in the time clock, meaning another hour long gap in time.

>From 9:32 until 10:29, Lee's time clock is supposedly unaccounted for.

>Then from 11:04 until midnight there's a second gap in time, where the time clock isn't punched.

>Then from 2AM until 3AM there's a third gap in time, where the time clock isn't punched.

Newspaper reports stat that Lee was a "trustworthy watchman, performed his duties faithfully, and previously adjusted the clock with regularity."

In fact the Atlanta Constitution reports in their newspaper for April 30, 1913 in which the time clock evidence is mentioned, that someone may be trying to frame Newt Lee. But who could dosomething like that? It would have to be someone at the pencil factory where he worked, such as an employee or even an employer-- someone like Leo Frank, Newt Lee's boss.

Attached: The Atlanta Constitution Atlanta, Georgia 30 April 1913.jpg (546x226, 46.04K)

All I have on Christianity, the teachings, morals, philosophy, law, history, origin etc.

History
Christianity being in opposition to jewry:
Pagan gods being the angels
Historical Evidence for Jesus
How Christianity transformed the wold
Correcting claims on common misrepresented parts of the history:
Sodom and Gomorrah
Definitions:
"Dinosaurs", Behemoths and Nephilim
Teachings, Doctrines and Guidelines
Law:
Philsophy:
Pauls work
OT and NT belonging together
The destruction of the Temple
Logical argument for the christian God
Different teachings within Genesis:
Satanism:
Sun as symbol for God
Purpose behind good and evil
Metaphysics:
Afterlife and Judgementday:
Why Jesus is needed:
Role of the chosen people
Ethnicities
Trivia

Attached: Göbbels Christianity.jpg (850x400, 77.82K)

The Indi Sermon Collection

On forgiveness and sinning.
Trust in God as an excuse to do nothing
Appealing to the masses, but abbominable to God
Confusing mercy and patience with weakness

Attached: a time.jpg (236x361, 26.16K)

>NOOOOOOO YOU GOYIM DON’T UNDERSTAND WE HAVE TO SACRIFICE BABIES TO OUR VOLCANO GOD OY VEEEEEY

Attached: 51878696-3A94-480A-A52D-30D45B4D2FD6.jpg (1242x1213, 187.84K)

Your Bible is literally written by kikes. All of it. I know you are too subhuman to understand this very basic facts.

remember, when LARPagans complain about Christian putting God, that is rightousness and truth, before race this is thr opposite, putting race before rightousness and truth, defending and covering up even the most vile act someone could imagine just because of a shared heritage when the aryan way is to have everyone be equal before the law, often bringing your own to justice first in order to not be a hypocrite