#AccessDenied

lol at women not letting their husband bang them any more because of some stupid shit they read on the internet #AccessDenied

Imagine being married to one of these hags

Attached: Capture.png (743x501, 54.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vanlarsonlaw.com/kane-county-attorney/sexless-marriage-grounds-divorce
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Reminder that Marital Rape is not a thing in the USA

Carry on

Lol no one is trying to have sex with any of these uneducated leftist hags.
They're all woefully uninformed and ugly beyond repair.

They can all still get abortions though.

Even if you play along & enable their delusions for a moment that abortion is now completely outlawed and impossible to get, why not just use a condom & buy some Plan B?
I don't understand what all the fuss is about. Literally nothing has changed except the states now have some autonomy back

Don't these women shrieking right now live in mostly very liberal US states where their rights to baby murders will never be infringed upon?

Have none of these women with rape fantasies ever heard of plan b? Or do they just ignore it so they can share their fantasy and get attention?

>women not letting their husband bang them any more because of some stupid shit they read on the internet
so literally nothing changed

#TakeTheDirtRoad

They don't want their adultery to be found out

Implying any of these feminist hags are married, the only dick they get is the ones they pick up from the bars every week, who would be upset at them closing their stinking holes?

They live in California, why are they scared?

>women and their husband
are one person

If you had a wife that cared more about killing babies than being a good wife why are you even with her?

If I was married to a woman and she pulled this corny shit, I would quit my job and book it to the nearest Harley Davidson store. I would buy the deed to a $70,000 motorcycle and then speed as fast as I could to the Hell's Angels club house. I would tell them "I'm the new superkiller" and give them the deed to the motorcycle so they'd let me in. Then, I'd live life like it was a movie.

I've been #AccessDenied before these bitches were born. Roasties BTFO

Lol as if these slags can keep their legs shut.

This will backfire. Women want sex even more than men. Their entire lives revolve around it

>Angie Everhart
This whore dated Joe Pesci. For love, I’m sure.

did you think of this whole story by yourself

Based

I don't get how a rapist will have more rights without abortion, it's so hiperbolic that I don't understand

Attached: b51986fd64fef87b8adcd363a3996fdb.jpg (381x382, 29.39K)

Well shit user why wait?

vanlarsonlaw.com/kane-county-attorney/sexless-marriage-grounds-divorce

Record them saying it. Then get a divorce attorney.

Delete this

Nothing changes for me, so i don't care. The loss will only be theirs

BINGO

Attached: BCC4E651-ACE7-4D22-AAB5-C6A8CEE9D708.gif (112x112, 163.88K)

>Imagine being married to one of these hags
It's called being a male feminist. You know, the same men not getting any pussy because of the verdict.
Being desired is the ultimate fantasy for most people since it's a basis of why people want sex in the first place.
It's not even that different amongst genders, most men would be absolutely diamonds if some woman tried to force them to have sex with her.

so are they trying to play 1D chess or something? Half the issue with abortion is that it incentives promiscuity by removing the consequences of being a slut. Saying "we'll show them! we'll stop being whores and having sex with every dude around!" is kinda the entire point.

Attached: 1633210756410.png (817x891, 31.69K)

They won't, women are just emotional retards incapable of rational thought.

It's a Democrat psy-op, they want a repeat of 2020 only with women instead of niggers.
Use this opportunity to take note which women are responding and thus mentally weak.

>stop being whores and having sex with every dude around!
Even further, the ones in committed relationships aren't letting their (pro feminist) husbands/boyfriends get it anymore. They're unknowingly punishing men for supporting them kek

>IM GONNA STOP HAVING SEX WITH ALL THESE OTHER MEN BECAUSE ABORTION IS BANNED IN A RED STATE
I'm sure the husband to that monstrosity is broken up.

>mfw liberals are now telling women to close their legs

Attached: deus_keks.png (500x500, 212.08K)

Attached: download (2).jpg (225x225, 11.42K)

>LET ME GET MY BORTIES OR I'LL KEEP NOT HAVING SEX WITH YOU YOU FUCKING INCELS

Attached: lotr-lord-of-the-rings.gif (480x200, 2.62M)

top kek

Attached: everytime.jpg (430x476, 25.61K)

AS A TRANS, I AM ALSO SCARED MY MANGLED HOT DOG VAGINA WILL BE IMPREGNATED AGAINST MY WILL.

why didn't these people do this before if they're so afraid of pregnancy? i never knew so many people used abortion unironically as birth control

kekd&ckd

Attached: quadcheckd.jpg (843x800, 78.73K)