Killing myself by next week

I just give up, I don't want to go on, nothing ever works out, I can't focus on work, I'll be late on rent, probably getting kicked out anyway, will be homeless, I'm worthless, yes I have a plan. I am so sick of my life and I have no support system and I really just want to die. Straight up I have absolutely nothing to lose anymore. it's been fun Any Forums. You taught me so much about the world, I asked for it.

Attached: hoodie pepe2.png (834x1256, 72.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NAhyBHGEdmo
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/382579533/#382579533
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Based

this isn't your blog, kill yourself or don't, i don't care.

do a flip faggot

Attached: ApuHugs.jpg (437x280, 44.94K)

Attached: BattleAxe.png (1080x929, 185.03K)

At least take a psychedelic before you kill yourself bro.

Its unironically over

Didn't read past the subject. Just here to tell you that suicide counts as murder when it comes to sins and you have no time to repent in any way, so you go straight to hell

U should kill someone else before u die.
The world will remember u. Is there any Chinese near ur city?U could save ur country from spy.

this is the way i look at it user, if you really wanna do it, you'll still want to do it tomorrow.
just remember it's always an option and keep going forward in life not giving a fuck because you can end it on your own terms
see what kinda shit you can get into
you have nothing to lose, right?

Attached: Screenshot_20210410-083325_Bible.jpg (982x232, 33.27K)

pussy. get mad. do something about it. learn a skill, go off grid. there's all kinds of shit you can do without having to interact with the shitty people that surround us in this bullshit country. but why quit on yourself? that's just weak. don't be weak.

Bro, this could be the greatest time to be alive in a long time. The collapse of civilization can’t be missed.

Wait two weeks

Don't do it buddy, the real shit will begin during the second half of 2022.
By now it is pretty much assured that we're going to have a second great depression by autumn. This great dpression, alongside the war and the monkeypox diseases manufactured the the NWO, will bring global famine,inflation, recession,civil unrest and civil wars, death of billions of people and probably a third world war, that will start by the second half of 2022.
It's time to repent, to make peace with God and your family, because I've been having nothing but signs (pic related) from God that tell me that, this is it, the big one has arrived.
youtube.com/watch?v=NAhyBHGEdmo
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/382579533/#382579533

If you want to die, waitbecause by 2023, you'll get a second depression, famine, mass immigration, civil unrest, disease and a third world war.

Attached: Prophetic dream.png (1902x1422, 292.68K)

Join PF you idiot.
It will give you purpose.

>Straight up I have absolutely nothing to lose anymore
>so i'm going to do nothing
retard
do something serious

>by next week
Why though?

sounds like you are legally mentally disabled should apply asap the sooner the better its going to take a while.
if your being honest then they'll give you money and pay your rent and food and utilities.

You're killing yourself because you dont function well within this dogshit system? You're letting them win. They want you either compliant and profitable, or dead.
Get a low effort job, spend 80 hours a week working, dig yourself out of your hole, and buy a plot of land to live on.

"Dear diary." This is it. I have ended my miserable life. I couldn't take this shit any more. Being trapped in a wheelchair for the rest of my damn life is just not worth it. The surgeons told me that everything would be ok, they gave me hope, only to crush it under the soles of their feet and watch me destroy myself. They lied to me! They didn't know what it felt like! I thought I could handle my emotions, control them, contain them, prove them all wrong, but I was just too weak. I let it slip through my fingers, out of my grip. It poisoned me, it clouded my mind. They didn't know anything, they only feel the cold touch of their knives! They gave me antidepressants. It helped me think clearly, to see things through. I took a couple of extra pills this afternoon, they showed me what I had to do in this... short moment of clarity. They showed me that there was noone and nothing worth living for. They showed me how fake Sophie and my doctor were, how they were laughing at me behind their masks when I wasn't looking. Laughing at me, my legs, thinking that they are so good, that they are better than me. Pretending that they care about me, it's all bullshit! The pills showed me the truth today, they always did. They opened my eyes, they gave me wisdom, and I acted upon it. So I had to kill Sophie and my doctor..., my... "mentor", my "counsellor". Heh. I had to take them down with me. They're not laughing any more! Oh I wish I could've taken everybody with me, but unfortunately, my situation makes that impossible. To whoever is reading this: I hope my dead body will haunt you forever. Have fun scraping my brains off the wall.

Fuck you.

Don't do it user. We're like the barometer for how bad shit is getting in the world. What that means is if you're feeling this bad right now, think about how bad it is for everyone else. Hang on until fall, you will be free.

Attached: 1656023646419.png (1200x800, 394.19K)

Stay alive two more weeks

Unironically

Sorry, is this supposed to make me not want to kill myself?
Until I get kicked out for not paying rent

Suicidal people dont talk about it, they do it.
Attention seekers will constantly talk about suicide but never do it. They just want attention. Just do it already, life will continue as if you never existed.

well I could go to a psyche ward but I prefer just having a cop shoot me in the head

Stop, do not off yourself user - atleast read this post first. When you die, you’re going to go somewhere. Whether that be heaven, the universe, etc. it may seem now like anything could be better than this, because things are that fucked. But why are you living right now? Why we’re (you) born during this time period? There’s always going to be more time to neck yourself, but there’s never anymore time to go back. Just give it a day, and keep pushing. God loves his children that refuse to give up, stay strong fren. If you change your mind, you can always kill yourself tomorrow.

Attached: A2104D02-A6FE-4039-A623-13C8955534BD.jpg (660x1024, 72.99K)

Just wait two more weeks

Attached: 5359CB59-9B49-4E8C-A437-7ED2E9BB5B62.jpg (416x416, 17.88K)

dont do it user please
youve nothing to lose, at least try to move out of your city/country and start a new life elsewhere. thats my plan as well

Newfag
This is your metanoia
All the gay shit that isn’t part of you is being burned away

nah this is my final testament and my final communication

Meds

Only thing keeping me going is my pets and the hope that WWIII will start soon. I can't stand this stupid fucking world.

On an unrelated note, Seth Rogen and Sara Silverman will outlive you if you an hero. There's two ways to prevent that.

become a trucker if that fails reconsider suicide then, but i dont think it will.

14 days user

Wait it

Why wait til next week?

>I can't stand this stupid fucking world.
can't say it any better

hang in there user. i feel like this all the time and i manage to live another day and am always happy that i do. where do you work right now? are you managing your finances well? are you taking care of your body by eating the best you can and getting good and consistent sleep? don't be so hard on yourself.

Hold on:

Take 336 hours to reconsider

(Aka: two weeks)

You won't do it you pussy. Besides that: Don't think about suicide this is pathetic. Just man up and do something.

>those digits
welp rip op guess ur doing it right now

post a vid

Based post. Dont do it, user.

>Until I get kicked out for not paying rent
But you have nothing to live for now, why not set up the stream and hang up the rope now?

>At least take a psychedelic before you kill yourself bro.

I second this. A few grams of mushrooms could give you a new perspective, and a lot of research the last few years has shown that classical psychedelics can help with depressing, anxiety, OCD, PTSD, and addictive behaviors.

OP, I feel you, but I wouldn't quit until you have tried everything that you can.

just to spite you

>not taking someone with you
dumbass

And you won’t stream yourself beating up a kike first? Come on, one last mission... make your life mean something....

Attached: A8137B0D-3AD1-4A13-B2E1-34F585C3F061.jpg (1600x900, 277.72K)

my exact philosophy
>it's only after you've lost the fear of death that you're truly free to live
if you're willing to take your own life, there's nothing anyone else can take from you

Your stuck in a mindset that will pass. You can’t predict the future and suicide is not the answer. I was suicidal at one point and I’m not now. Things that sound stupid like regular exercise and healthy eating can change your mindset enough to make you not want to die anymore. There’s so much beauty in the world, user. It’s hard to find and it’s easy to despair but when you’re making love to a beautiful girl or snorkeling off a tropical island looking at the colorful fish, or even just having a laugh with a friend, you’ll not want to be dead. If you’re broke, borrow some money from the bank. You have a nothing to lose mindset? Gamble on options. Go to a rub and tug. Fly to across the globe on a credit card. Take mushrooms. Do anything but give up and die. Maybe get offline for a while. If you have absolutely nobody to talk to, reply to me and I’ll give you mid discord. I know this shit sounds corny and banal but depression and suicidal ideation are temporary states, being dead isn’t.

You have three months for your landlord to evict you. Please stick around and keep trying. We need as many people as possible for what's coming. Hang in there.

Good, weak faggots like you contribute to nothing.

Attached: 1647096348228.jpg (806x960, 81.05K)

Don't do it bro. Take those thoughts and put them away. You can change your life for the better even if it seems hopeless.

But there is a way you can kill yourself and still live

Its called DMT, find it now

Attached: B0519F6F-F424-493F-A3C0-3B8E1A3D4E32.png (476x477, 255.93K)

Well here is your chance to go out as a legend and take a few of (((them))) with you

Kek, you're not going to do shit.
Have a last (You) from me attention whore.
You will never be a woman

Attached: A85tANLCEAA0t6E.jpg (420x309, 23.26K)

Put it off for a bit and fake fag marry me before you go

>everyone else is worthless
Fixxed that for you

Do you drink coffee? Drink some now. I was on about 15 cups a day and stopped after about 4 days i was in such a state of stress, hopelessness and negativity, but what fixed it for me on friday evening after having the chick i was having dinner sith drive me home because I felt do bad was three cups of coffee.
It feels just like you sound. Give it a whirl. One thongs for sure whatever your situation you are WORSE off dead.

Attached: 0A724F1D-E7D0-42B3-B3F2-B2D73EEE7648.jpg (1047x814, 667.91K)

Do a flip faggot.
Or don't suicidal people generally don't try attention posting on the internet

Go out with style, strap a gopro on and jump into a tornado while livestreaming it

Yeah, if you kill yourself, that's a sin don't forget that.
You're going straight to hell.

Keep moving forward, shit hasn't hit the fan yet, or at least not as much as the second half will.
Then you'll see the happening with all its glory.

This is good advice, too often we ruminate on our own feelings like pussies. Feminism and therapy are literally cancerous and they’re designed to make you think about your misfortune too often. We all need to man up.

KEK, I'm in the same boat as you OP.

But the Danish system is pretty based. I just go to the city hall and tell them I'm about to lose my apartment, and they help me sign up for welfare bucks.
I get 3 months to sort my shit out, and then they make me pick up some trash in the streets for 3 months, and then I get another 3 months of break to look for some wagie job.

It's a pretty decent country to live in.

Join the French foreign army

Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved, even if you kill yourself.

Pretty much this. Either op is larping or he hasn't reached the point he actually wants to kill himself yet

>it feels like you sound
Coffee withdrawal i mean.

Stick around just to spite everyone. See how bad it gets. That's what I'm doing

>shitskin hue posting pictures of hitler and pushing suicide on an user in need of help
legit kys, you can’t even have an opinion on OP’s post. You don’t have the same plight as us, hue.

>killing yourself
>not taking politicians with you
This is one reason why you should.

Don't do it dude. You'll regret it. This life is short compared to the next life, which is eternal. Suicide is a one way ticket to eternal suffering in the manner you killed yourself. Do you work out? If not, start doing that, regularly, and see how your mood improves. It's a natural drug. Ask your Maker for guidance in the silent moments of your day. trust me, you will be heard. Keep the faith.