IT'S OVER

The vax has doomed us all.

Attached: file.png (779x710, 573.25K)

I haven't been laid or touched a woman in 3 years and I don't give a fuck anymore.i just don't care. Fuck it.

Imagine the spoils for the pureblood men. The demands of repopulation fall on their shoulders. Pure blood studs are provided harems of top shelf pussy which they can fuck at will. One 10/10 after another is brought in until the studs balls are complete tapped out. The backed masses will wage slave while the pureblood studs eat the finest delicacies to fuel their insemination quotas.

You're acting as if more men took the vax than women. Obviously women are far more vaccinated with their herd instinct. Prepare to become gay.

Nah they’ll have to pair us up with fertile women if they want humans to continue.
>Sorry Stacey, the government says I have to impregnate you

Attached: D9F35454-429C-4931-8144-3D039841D45F.png (896x1000, 94.37K)

>if they want humans to continue.
They don't.

They want white people to die and be replaced by africans

This raises the question... how does a pureblood man find a fertile women once it becomes public knowledge that the vaxxies are sterile, given the fact that women are lying whores who will deny they ever got it?

>no source
nice graphic you got there dawg fr fr no cap

Sure but whatever government forms if/when after the kikes are slain

Attached: 89DBC550-3099-43DF-BD98-EA7FFDD85413.jpg (1280x720, 121.09K)

If you regularly post on any antivax forums with a username, you can use that as a receipt and ask the girl to do the same.

Don't worry vaxxies, you'll get to work as my harem guards after the collapse.

>humans are going extinct
Holy based.

Well I hate to say it but that's what the vaxxies get for buying into a fake virus in the first place.

With the proper breeding techniques and a ratio of say, ten females to each male, we could work our way back to the present gross national product within say, twenty years.

I hasten to add that since each man will be required to do prodigious service along these lines, the women will have to be selected for their sexual characteristics which will have to be of a highly stimulating nature.

Attached: 8309372.jpg (1800x1200, 80.01K)

Bump. True if big.

>Imagine the spoils for the pureblood men.
The issue here appears to be with women, though, do they not?

>B-but the doctor told me it was safe?

Attached: 985f483f469a4e409a5ec4927e6dd3052781bac1c0ad2787fa17cd3ffbd321cb.jpg (937x528, 63.19K)

This is why they just pulled Roe v Wade.
It's no longer needed to keep the population in check and they want to throw a bone to the right so they don't rebel over vaxx sterilization.

A few years ago I would have thought you're nuts.
Now, I hardly believe there is anything governments wouldn't do to their people.
One of the main reasons why so many people are in denial about this is that they think times like those, in which such things could happen, are well in the past and we live in more enlightened times now.
How arrogant of us to have thought like that.

Covering up mass infertility by forcing bitches to avoid getting knocked up because they can't get abortions...
>Clown world intensifies.