Suicidal & Demoralized in the 21 century

Hello anons I'm about 1 month away from suicide due to demoralization and my work. Do you have any suggestions on how i can start making money independently? I just don't have the time to do what i love and make progress the way i want, and i can't take the normie BS anymore, my mental health is dying and I'm completely demoralized. I'm trading valuable time interacting with brainwashed normies doing a mind numbing job for a small paycheck. I can't take the fake normie BS stuff anymore, i need to get away from people, atleast from people when it comes to work, i need more time. I'm willing to do anything, just as long as i don't have to deal with normie narcissists and weirdos on a regular basis in work, and doing something where i have more time to focus on the things which matter.

I got about 1 month left in my tank, then I'm going to end it all if i cannot figure something out. Please help.

Attached: 1867482984.jpg (645x773, 80.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HtjpJGp6fJo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Names and addresses

Attached: 9AA2D216-8C06-45EE-85C2-062115B29DA4.png (1000x1000, 1.94M)

Starta ett företag bara.

Take some politicians with you before you go?

>Do you have any suggestions on how i can start making money independently?
You're looking at this ALL WRONG.
YOU WILL NEVER BE HAPPY IN THAT DIRECTION EITHER.
IT IS A TRAP!
HAVE YOU CONSIDERED...
Make do with less and require less money.

How man? About what? I've thought about it but it's not just about "doing it".

Look for real people you actually enjoy being around who you feel you can relate to instead of more mentally ill people on the internet. Make convos until you find someone who is not a dickhead and together look for new opportunities that seem less wageslavish that might actually lead to you doing what you really want to do

I'm doing Tuesday, my 32nd birthday, also my escape date. I'll let you know after if it was worth it or not.

>DUDE JUST GRIND FOR 10 YEARS AND NETWORK MY DUDE JUST SOCIALIZE AND MAKE FRIENDS DUDE JUST BE CHARISMATIC AND GET AHEAD IN LIFE
I don't enjoy having vain convos, you don't get me. Having vain convos is just the thing I'm trying to escape user, i cannot take another vain convo. I have already figured out what i want, i know who i am, i know what i believe. These normies have nothing to offer me, i want to do what i love.

Attached: 18643896339.png (600x600, 185.48K)

jews want you to kill yourself

live to defeat evil

>(ID: JewDUDU7)

Jew poo poo, Kek

That's your deadline? What is your motive?

No future for me. I'm a complete outcast, no amount of hard work or sucking up can get me back into society good books. And I'm not a bum, so I won't wander the streets or keep living this expensive shit box the government doesn't want to pay for so meh, see you guys later

Positive social interaction with people you enjoy being around is critical to mental health.

I don't want you to kill yourself and miss out on Heaven user.
No user i've had that already, you don't know where I'm at in life. I'm a saved Christian. When i was young i did all the stuff, i did the drugs, i had all the friends. There's no true Christians over here who actually believe the Bible. I can't relate to the world anymore, i just want to get away from people and focus on what matters. Everyday i wake up i feel like my heart is bleeding on the inside, only God can sustain my mental health, i need more time with God.

Attached: Salvation message.png (1653x949, 133.94K)

This or become a fisherman.
your in sweden you dumb nigger go catch fish and eat some sell some.

Attached: ahanimal.png (1010x768, 1.18M)

You believe that bro?
I don't.

Kill yourself, now. It only gets worse from here.

Beror ju helt på vad du har för intressen, du kan prata svenska här ingen förbjuder dig.

Watch this Morgoth vid about staying psychologically healthy in demoralizing times. He's a good lad.

youtu.be/HtjpJGp6fJo

>Christcuck
>Jew ID

like pottery

Believe what?
I have to wait a little bit longer cause the plan is to gas myself in a car and i need a little bit more money for a old car i am able to gas myself with. Had i had a gun i would have been dead some time ago. Next 25 is my deadline either way

like that Jew dudu id, user.
That old saying that life is a journey is pretty true. Don't expect to instantly arrive where you want to be. You are going to have to search. You know what you don't want. That is a start. You will probably need to get out of your comfort zone. I have no idea of the culture in your country. Over here there are many people who live somewhat outside of the system. They work on a cash buyer basis. They trade. It can be anyone from electricians to mechanics to farmers to carpenters, etc. Maybe you have similar things in your country. It is a good way to learn skills and meet people a bit outside the NPC zone. In my experience some of them are not "redpilled" as we would think, but they have an instinctive mistrust of the system that makes them approach life in a different way.
There are always options as long as you are still alive... sometimes living in a bad situation blinds you to the possiblities. You are much more than you realize.
I didn't start getting my shit together until I was 33.

Keep in mind that everything you feel is perfectly normal as modernity is fundamentally anti-human. You are basically being recalled by your prime instincts that your life just isn't healthy at all.
What every human strives for Is a sense of belonging and goals. So you need to socialize more, spend quality outdoor time, read about history and philosophy if that's your kick (I know it helped me tremendously) and take up healthy habits.