You fucking chuds better prepare

You fucking chuds better prepare

Attached: 9C7F7929-FCED-4B92-A5BE-F0F3228C6B66.jpg (641x848, 83.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kiwifarms.is/threads/patrick-sean-tomlinson-stealthygeek.65412/page-106
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Americans are so fucking retarded

>twitter thread
>from 2018

Attached: 6fcdzm.jpg (500x549, 68.83K)

No one watched Harry Potter but Korean faggots
No one watched marvel but normie trash on dates
No one watched hunger games .

Seriously. This guy is extremely dense and corny. Millennial leftist by and large are fucking losers. Don't know many of the younger crowd but they don't seem any better.

Attached: 1646845322810m.jpg (1024x567, 44.72K)

Nigger or spic hands type this post because every white woman watches Harry Potter
kys faggot

KEK

>oh no, rebellious teens. that's never been a thing before
who is this faggot even speaking to?

Checked and keked

if the gen x and millenials didnt revolt the conZoomer generation will even less likely be the one that overthrows the system
this is ridiculous

hahaha no idea that fat pat wrote that

kiwifarms.is/threads/patrick-sean-tomlinson-stealthygeek.65412/page-106

This but unironically. Zoomers are waking up and many of them are now voting age. Like it or not, but zoomers aren’t having any of your 4channy bullshit. Democrats got the silver lining they were begging for. Have fun!

Katniss did nothing to help the revolution besides being a propaganda piece. The last book literally spells out that the ruling class, aka enemy class, is all the same and we all are pawns being moved around.

God, I'm a massive fucking nerd, and even THIS makes me cringe. How do you do that? How do you create a caste of humans even lower?

I hate people that reference this shit

The worst part of this ruling is not the actions of SCOTUS.
It is the fact that the left is too PUSSY to care that their red lines are being crossed without remorse.
If a form of equivalent provocation occurred in Canada we'd be burning churches, flags, property, and politicians. Leftists would cheer as Trudeau's head would be seperated from his body if he attempted to give abortion control to the provinces

Kek

Now the children are growing up on fag shows. It's gonna be so easy to kill all of you

>4 year old tweet
Haha they did nothing

chud means nigger

this faggot thinks watching harry potters makes you strong

i hope i see the day russia nukes the north american continent because it'll be glorious see those worthless people getting a reality check

You spent your entire lives watching tv and living in virtual reality.
I spent my life in training.

Who will win? Not you.

He really doesn’t see how the Hunger Games are a bunch of detached urban populations abusing the provincial rural populations, huh.

>Me? no I wont do anything, but other will surely do! You better watch out!

libs can do anything, except read another book

americans are all fat and brown

Attached: 1651328126815.jpg (960x720, 32.24K)

Harry Potter would have been against abortion
Hunger games girl would have been against abortion
Captain America definitely would have been against abortion

What point is being made here exactly? Kids are too dumb to pick up basic morality from good guy movies?

>we prepared for war by watching marvel and harry potter
Kek

Attached: 1655079851838.png (2000x1500, 333.86K)

We are not doing well either user.

>The last book literally spells out that the ruling class, aka enemy class, is all the same and we all are pawns being moved around.
Damn maybe I should read the books. That's a surprisingly redpilled take.

>Posts a Brazilian
Well, I guess that explains why he isn’t obese.