Nukes will be closer to Warsaw

Attached: belarus.png (602x422, 33.39K)

So? Does Russia not have the capability to build ICBMs anymore or something?

LMAO I don't care nigger

After what those pollacks did to Cyberpunk 2077 they deserve nuclear annihilation.

I accidentally shat all around the toilet bro, be a champ and clean it up ty

It will always be better to be closer, the hypersonic missiles are unbeatable at that distance.

Attached: 1656263300974.png (825x827, 38.87K)

>latinx talking shit
Kek

niggers tongue my anus

>see green

click pepe

Attached: 1651766145372.jpg (1200x1208, 280.99K)

fuck
so fail

>pot meet kettle

Okay but no one cares and Russia has to keep muttering about muh nukes because they’ve got nothing else at this point. Their conventional army is an antiquated vodka soaked joke.

Source;: CNN

Calm down dago. If you need to make some money shilling, I get it.

Lmao why would Lukashenko nuke poland? it's 100% suicide mission.
This man is very, very stupid. but he's unfortunatly not stupid enough to get himself killed yet

hypersonic missiles flew over my house

Stop making sense, you can't just fall for russian shills propaganda

>cities get blown up
>pol: nukes don’t exist

Kys

Why are polacks this stupid?

Not my problem

Attached: 1656226620977.gif (500x375, 495.05K)

Show flag nigger

>Nukes will be closer to Warsaw

Attached: 1643462587174.gif (640x480, 3.3M)

stinky shit on aisle 2! Time to clean it up pole!

Its fun to watch how russia became scared child clinging to its dwindling nuclear weapons stockpile knowing its only thing keeping them on map.

We tend to refer to Poland as "the Mexico of Europe" when we want to emphasize a problem we have with our political class. You're kinda funny.

Fuckall changes since 1)Kaliningrad is already close 2) Rushits don't have the balls to do it 3) They sure as fuck wouldn't let Potato King Lukashenko and his unstable regime hold those things. Belorusians aren't nearly Asian enough to be as brainwashed as the Eastern Horde, so giving them nukes is a very double edged sword for Russia

Attached: bb9.png (600x529, 208.7K)

Your insults based on pol memes about poles fly over my head buddy. My country isn't ideal, but I'm glad as fuck I'm not living in Mexico.

Russia knows that after the inevitable EU collapse that the Baltics and EE will be easy to invade.

You need to be a human to post here spic.

Attached: 1.jpg (731x1060, 131.91K)

EU has fuckall to do with safety of the region. UK has much more to say in that regard than France and Germany, and they haven't been in EU for years

Man, it really makes you think that the shittiest takes are posted by meme flags

Putin is a weak little pussy.
He has an army of fags and can't win at anything.
If his dick was any smaller, he'd be a baby.

Attached: 2022-05-15 16.17.18.jpg (1200x1200, 956.3K)

Nice try glowie. Fuck the west. You gonna be our sex slaves soon.

>mexico trying hard
Kek, now this is just precious

Attached: 1618327100263.jpg (533x627, 88.32K)

Putin will never use nukes, because thats exactly where nukes are for, to protect yourself.

Putin nuking any random European city means instant nukes on Moscow and St. Peterburg (because honestly, there aren't any other meaningful cities in Russia other than those).
Once those 2 are gone, Russia will cease to exists and will become nothing other than just some hollow villages connected together by dirt roads.

A nuke has just flown over my house!