Can black people rock?

Can black people rock as hard as white people? Could we change the culture by making their music better? Or will they just ruin rock like everything else they touch?

youtu.be/2N0ShfOOEq4

Attached: 384EF5C4-1824-4FB8-B961-B740F4B67A93.jpg (1280x720, 169.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WGoDaYjdfSg
youtube.com/watch?v=6ROwVrF0Ceg
youtube.com/watch?v=oRdxUFDoQe0
youtube.com/watch?v=WByGv-qdZ4w
youtube.com/watch?v=-nHGGAmJCYI
youtube.com/watch?v=15pm5WmdXZA
youtube.com/watch?v=SGUflZS7jG0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This song goes hard

Sometimes I look up rap lyrics and I'm like, dafuq?

TV on the Radio are fucking legends
Also, I would fully support DMX coming back from the grave to do metal, he got the voice for it

youtube.com/watch?v=WGoDaYjdfSg
youtube.com/watch?v=6ROwVrF0Ceg
youtube.com/watch?v=oRdxUFDoQe0
Rock&Roll is fundamentally a combination of Folk music and Blues (which is just the Black version of American folk music).

they invented rock. think it like eminem coming along and the radio only playing him and pretending that black rappers didn't. thats how it was in when rock first emerged. howard jones is the rare black singer in metal that does it right.

2g8vm

jones is way better than the white roach, but theyre both completelt blow the fuck out by pantera so op is a fag and this thread is gay

The regular singer isn’t black, but he left the band for a decade so they replaced him with a hip black guy. The original singer came back and this is a duet with the 2. Personally, I thought the band lost its edge with the black singer even though his voice was arguably better than the white guy’s. Am I just being racist or did the white singer infuse a level of soul that the black can only emulate.

Technically better, but the songs they wrote with Leach go much harder. Even when Leach sings the Howard songs it sounds more real

well call me a stickler for melody, but then jones abandoned clean after killswitch, so even more moot a point in my eyes

Also, why are metal musicians like Slipknot such liberals? Have they not been around niggers outside of death metal tokens?

What the fuck is this horseshit? Do people actually listen to this garbage unironically?

Attached: 1648504710243.jpg (659x960, 62.77K)

>can black people rock
And who the fuck is Jimi Hendrix?

Yes. This is white music. A safe space that’s being infiltrated by (((them)))

I hated it when I realised how propgandised all music is, including my beloved rock and metal. I play guitar in my own time, and I generally only listen to EDM where there is little to no words, just exciting sound waves. When you know, you'll know.

youtube.com/watch?v=WByGv-qdZ4w
Here's some more white music

not jada pinkett
is bad:
youtube.com/watch?v=-nHGGAmJCYI

Just sounds like a bunch of whiny boomer faggots yelling about nothing.

Attached: Johann_Sebastian_Bach.jpg (480x591, 129.64K)

>Slipknot
>metal
lol

Way too wordy for me

What do jeets consider metal?

Attached: 08B819B7-055D-460B-A0C9-9E3F7AF4F08B.jpg (448x598, 32.62K)

>theyre both completelt blow the fuck out by pantera

Pantera isn't even the best Anselmo band, Down is where it's at

Attached: 1502488370662.jpg (894x894, 292.76K)

based Bach doesn't give a fuck. have you ever heard the story about how Bach played in a group with a guy that he fucking hated? then one day he saw him on the street and the guy started taunting Bach with his cane so Bach got in a fist fight with him and beat the shit out of him

Yes they can
youtube.com/watch?v=15pm5WmdXZA

kek. (((Every time))) he’s a proud one too

Attached: 0C40026C-AF86-464B-88D1-689885AAA68C.png (1792x828, 1.86M)

Love from Kazakhstan

>they invented rock.
lmao

This Nog can youtube.com/watch?v=SGUflZS7jG0