Month One: Mommy, I am only 8 inches long, but I have all my organs. I love the sound of your voice...

Month One: Mommy, I am only 8 inches long, but I have all my organs. I love the sound of your voice. Every time I hear it, I wave my arms and legs. The sound of your heart beat is my favorite lullaby.

Month Two: Mommy, today I learned how to suck my thumb. If you could see me, you could definitely tell that I am a baby. I'm not big enough to survive outside my home though. It is so nice and warm in here.

Month Three: You know what Mommy, I'm a girl!! I hope that makes you happy. I always want you to be happy. I don't like it when you cry. You sound so sad. It makes me sad too, and I cry with you even though you can't hear me.

Month Four: Mommy, my hair is starting to grow. It is very short and fine, but I will have a lot of it. I spend a lot of my time exercising. I can turn my head and curl my fingers and toes, and stretch my arms and legs. I am becoming quite good at it too.

Month Five: You went to the doctor today. Mommy, he lied to you. He said that I'm not a baby. I am a baby Mommy, your baby. I think and feel. Mommy, what's abortion?

Month Six: I can hear that doctor again. I don't like him. He seems cold and heartless. Something is intruding my home. The doctor called it a needle. Mommy what is it? It burns! Please make him stop! I can't get away from it! Mommy!! HELP me!! No...

Month Seven: Mommy, I am okay. I am in Jesus' arms. He is holding me. He told me about abortion. Why didn't you want me Mommy? We would have been so happy together.

Attached: supreme-court-abortion.jpg (780x516, 83.42K)

Big if true

You have a right to remove a trespasser from your property using deadly force if necessary. Your body is your property.

I have a right to remove you from breathing because you are breathing my air.

I would like to see some sort of deed proving that you own the air.

Women are evil

Libertarians are just as insufferable as their antithesis on the left.

Based, but the irony is that most libs screeching about abortions would not agree, they only care about themselves

>invite somebody inside
>call them a trespasser
This doesn’t work.

Why are pro life women so much better looking?

Though i would only add that its diffrent, pregnancy does not come out of nowhere, a better analogy would be inviting a man into your house, trapping him there, then calling him an intruder and hunting him down

My fat cock

Consenting to sex does not consent to pregnancy, even if it is a likely consequence. Leaving your front door open doesn't mean you're not allowed to shoot some nigger that wanders in.

What a stupid nigger. Don’t invite cum inside your dirty flappy pussy if you don’t want “trespassers”

Repent

I'm going to trespass your tight little anus repeatedly and you won't be able to stop me

But I love it when someone trespasses on my property, it gives me a legal and moral right to shoot them.

Attached: 1631199146072.jpg (570x845, 245.03K)

Sex leads to pregnancy, ots more like "i const to inviting you, dont consent to you accepting"

Cool!
Hey wanna come over to my house later?
I got beer and pizza, we can have a good time ;)

Killed the next super genius right there.Can already tell what a doctor is and think with words.Could have written a symphony by 2 probably

Sex doesn't always lead to pregnancy just like leaving your front door open doesn't always lead to someone trying to rob you.

It's not trespassing if you consent, dumbass.

I would cum on a cut in half baby for 200 dollars

Okay 230

>appeal to emotion
Not an argument. Facts don't care about your feelings, and a fetus isn't conacioust :)

Yeah, but its a pretty expected consequence, your analogy is wrong, like i am trying to explain to you, its more lile inviting someone over, it doesnt always lead to him actually coming, but its kind of an expected result that he does

Row vs wade? Depends how the water is, and how hot it is.

Inviting someone over gives explicit consent, that's the difference. Having sex only implies that you consent to pregnancy and implied consent is worthless. You could argue that people consent to taxation by using public services with that logic.

I am a man. Are you a faggot or something?

Holy shit, your fetal development timeline is clueless. Maybe go back and take a junior high biology class and stop embarrassing yourself.

Attached: (You).png (558x614, 32.15K)

Doesn't apply to your underage children.

???? No its not implied, you are literally letting some dude cum inside of you, fertelizing your egg and creating a baby

I don't think many women get abortions at six months.

I'm going to turn you into a faggot