How do "native americans" accept authority? Seriously question though...

How do "native americans" accept authority? Seriously question though.....the only shit I know about them is from Hollywood. I am watching this show called "dark winds". All I see is completely different species telling each other what to do. This shit hasn't been working in Europe........like forever. Does it work like the negroes in America......they all think or assume they are the same?

Attached: had to make webm to post.webm (480x853, 2.84M)

We don't interact like that in the US. We mostly segregate.

I live in south dakota
They have their own nations within our states borders
Something like 20 percent of our geographic state is around 4 sovereign nations
The places are shit and rife with corruption from their own. Virtually all natives that live off the reservation resent their tribe more than they do whites

my state has the highest number of natives and we're highly incompatible. they are like the post-blm niggers except been mad for 100 years. especially mad about christianity

Blog post, but you asked.
All I can go off of is my own anecdotal experience.
I know very well, of one family of tribal natives who live off reservation; they are legitimate tribal members, who get routine tribal money. In other words they are real red injuns ethnically. These are not those fags whose great great grandmother somewhere in 1820 was a native, and they're some 1/32th Spiganigwa tribe mutt mongrel that just claim they're native.
Though give a another generation they will be, their children are not going to marry within their own tribe.

Those faggots? They are about as typical social-democrat style shitty leftist as they come.
Aside having some core tribal stuff in their life and culture, they are about as stereotypically american as the usual burger-mutt memes.
Their children listen nigger music, the older ones revere the US military and elder family members encourage the teenager boys in the family to join the military. They think there is a white supremacist under every rock, they have some weird "ghost dance" spic-style and they take the jab because the media has told them the Rona is going to kill everyone.

Their father and grandparents have this strange, underlying irredentist belief I heard them say while they were drunk, where they think they're going to take back over some day... somehow? They focus of course on the whites in that, they have no problem with the Jew. They are similar to niggers like that, indeed.
They believe in strange irrelevant schizo conspiracy theories, /x/ their stuff. They focus on shit like, mothman and chemtrails. All while having little issue with the state.

In short, those feather niggers are not based. They're very normie overall aside being red skinned.

I heard that older natives are pretty chill, but the younger generation is really racist against white people. Like they just want to take their anger out on whitey because they are upset about growing up in such shitty conditions.

Seriously appreciate your input, no matter what.

Living proof to blacks, women, Jews, gays, etc. that white men are savages and to never trust groups of them

Attached: zz45rtg.jpg (1080x1145, 204.59K)

I worked on the rez for a decade, they only leave the rez for liquor and social security.

> oy vey, why do they hate being bossed by my cousins, the moor invaders of Europe? Is it because we are criminally insane? This doesn’t make any sense!

>they think they're going to take back over some day... somehow?
just wait, white man
when the sun unleashes its power and disables all your fancy technology, you will experience the centuries of wrath we have stored up for you

How do they "think" about the negroes?
I mean I literally have no concept of the impact of negroes into society. We have one negroe in parliament since like forever and she has been a joke, since like forever.

Attached: 272476560_621039052560890_762940757863210297_n.jpg (1079x1079, 95.2K)

Malt liquor factories run on electricity too, retard

Your country was founded by fucking stupid negroes.

To drunk already. Will ask tomorrow again. Anyways thanks anons for your honest replys.

Attached: cheers.webm (576x1024, 2.69M)

My shoulders and hips are like hers but I'm a man

Well no shit, those are fake zog puppet states. Id be angry too if I didnt have a real nation like the mexicans do

Brazilian women are all the same and not actually attractive

Kek. I know for a fact we fought Portugal for your existence. Thank Portugal for the los. Imagine Brazil being a part of any European kingdom. Fucking hilarious.

The gay DARPA stuff you use to enslave people sent a message here about how extremely african you are despite all the attempts to look civilized and intelligent.
Every technology you develop has clues of negritude on them, every idea, every art, … it’s always about being the massa, effeminate games with others, gibs, bitchy social dramas and hysteria, pretending to be original by plagiarism and being a tryhard, …

>feather niggers

Attached: 1656071020833.gif (160x192, 1.82M)

Oh my. Please give sauce. Pretty please sauce me.
Her too please. Please sauce.

i went to job corps (kid's jail + school) with natives it was 400 natives and 6 white kids. natives identify alot with west coast low rider beaner culture, the worst of the cartel aesthetic. so they listen to e40 and ludacris. they eat ungodly amounts of doritos and other corn products wrapped in foil. they play basically only GTA or first person shooters.
I was able to get a day pass and visit a fellow corpsman's home. first we grabbed a bag of meth then he set it on the coffee table, the visiting cousin's dog ate the bag and they killed the dog and cut open it's esophagus to retrieve it. they smoked what was left while i played on the trampoline with his daughters whom grandma had custody.
I also had my first shared hallucination in a sweat lodge with them, which makes me believe in a spirit in all things to an extent.
native girls were putting hand sanitizer on their tampons to get drunk during class. one girl(15?) bit me so i was treated for hepatitus. it was a real "lord of the flies" experience living and schooling with them.

That was a scam from both jewish sides to have a safe place for runaway jews at the time.
The place has many big nosed idiots as consequence.

You are staging drama again due to your gayness.

They don’t. Which is why they have their own tribal law that doesn’t coincide with our regular law.