HAPPENING: UN CUTS FOOD AID TO APEFRICA BY 50%!!!

Europe is about to get BLACKEDRAW by niggers looking for someone or something to eat.

Eurobros, will your children be eaten by niggers?

archive ph/oG98H

Attached: UN Food Chief Halved Refugee Meal Rations As Global Hunger Crisis Worsens _ ZeroHedge cover.jpg (797x878, 306.86K)

None of that food never even made it to the people it was originally meant for.

Who ate it?

/thread

Yeah the politicians hoarded it all like every third world shithole

Attached: D9165DFB-59F6-4A95-B7A3-AE7A33FE9F47.png (1242x2208, 2.47M)

the conflicts erupting might be enough to fuck up transports to Europe too

imagine local warlord seeing people leave and someone else get rich off of it too and not screwing it up.

Shit won't get real in Africa till the Congo and Rwanda kick off round 3 of rumble in the jungle, which will be located at the Gorilla National Park.

>APEFRICA
user... you're on Any Forums... it's okay to call it rApefrica... (and people therefrom, rApefricans...)

>decades of ''free'' food
they had enough time figure out the basics of farming,, they get what they deserve

>Gorilla National Park
Why would they come all the way to Chicago to wrastle

af

Jews wanting to increase illegal immigration so they can rob the region blind of its natural resources

My God, are they finally going to stop feeding the Africans? It would be a damned miracle.

Nice try chang
Jews would just put chemicals in the food until everyone is sterile
Only the cunning chink would displace hoards to the west while raping resources

I just put that in their because it's one of the most famous parks in the world and has one of the rarest species of Gorilla.
If the monkeys are at war and are the war within the gorilla park then you know its real bad.
With the uptick in refuges from the Congo to Rwanda it's only a matter of time.

I’m supporting Congo. Rwanda are some European worshipping traitors. Paul Kagame should be executed.

Part of the reason we give them so much money is to stop middle aged white women demand we let them all in when they are starving, whatever win you think this is. It's not.

This

They may take bribes, but yes they must be involved

Moroccan police to the rescue

Attached: 995571AF-F0D1-4881-B8BA-9F483374F52C.jpg (626x1024, 105.79K)

I don't think this is a win at all. I want Bill Gates/UN/Red Cross to inject sterilizer into every arm in Africa.

In fact, if Bill Gates only vaccinated shitskins I would cheer on mRNA.

corrupt politicians and warlords

Dont worry they will build a wakanda with all the foods they need

Allah bless Morocco, kill them all

Attached: Paz.png (272x204, 49.08K)