This show made me hate Italians

These people act like niggers, nothing honorable or interesting about them. They kill their own fucking family members at a drop of a hat.
Seriously don't understand how shows like this are gonna make me like Italians.... The whole American noble cool gangster shit is fucking cringe

Attached: R (2).jpg (3240x2200, 780.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ziap4hpYfU8
youtube.com/watch?v=EULynGtVskU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I too base my life on what I watch on tv.

Okay you still watched so the Jews one

I dunno.

is this the thread where we talk about tv and our feelings?

>fat mutts
>Italians
kys

it's cause you're a jew

you fell for hollywood propaganda. gangsters aren't noble and cool they're just the democrats.

That shows fucking great faggot. It’s just a TV show and one of the last decent ones we’ll ever see in our lifetimes.

youtu.be/Ziap4hpYfU8

you would be surprised how many chavs/gopniks/whatever you call them in your country aspire to be this particular brand of trash

The show is about America's loss of identity. These people aren't Italian, they're sad new jersey criminals

If you are looking for a Chan where you can create your own boards, can dox pedos, blue the Jew, post honkers and expose the cia reptilian menace fucking report in

CALLING all NEETS, Shitposters, internet frens, govt anons who are helping from the inside to end the child trafficking reptilian menace hiding under airports in Milabs connected by high speed rail!!!!!

No trannie jannies
No Jew mods
Tor posting allowed
Make your own boards

REPORT IN

/nein/ chan dot com

Same

kek

I knew you were a burger before I clicked on thread
The way you lot constantly compare tv to life is kinda weird

It's a tv show, it's not real

10000x more based than you will ever be. they sure as hell wouldn't coomply with the insanity.

good insights though
youtube.com/watch?v=EULynGtVskU

never watch Gomorrah lmao

>the tv made me
stop
go be an NPC somewhere else

This nigga just snitched on the narcs putting a trailer on the house his name is Aaron the kind goy

These are jews not italians. Go to Italy and you'll be surprised how normal they are

>These people act like niggers

Attached: True-Romance-Key-Scene.png (640x384, 367.3K)