Why aren't you having kids, user?

Why aren't you having kids, user?

Attached: 1655670693160.webm (640x560, 2.35M)

No fox wife to have kids with.

Attached: 82539216_p0.jpg (2166x3793, 2.06M)

Too ugly and poor.

Because I'm not white so I'm doing the right thing for humanity.

Attached: 1646523616346.png (450x588, 506.36K)

I’m gay

Because the women in my country are fucking demons and they are backed up completely by the courts. I haven’t seen one marriage that’s lasted in my age group or even gen X and I’ve only seen men living in squalor after the bitch decides she’s not having fun anymore.

They’re loud and ugly and smelly

And babies are too

My girlfriend, a natural blonde-haired and blue-eyed, doesn't want to pass on her genes

end your life or enlist, same thing.

Rape her

Pretty much this
>inb4 incel
Women have become incessantly narcissistic about damn near everything and will never admit when they're wrong

>99% chance of not being born beautiful
>15% chance of being abused
>uncertainty about my country's economic future

Italian?

most problems today are manmade and is linked directly or indirectly to overpopulation. Despite western countries have low birthrates, it already is too densely populated ,thanks to the parents of boomers and modern medicine.

Attached: populous.webm (1280x720, 1.14M)

because they smell like old fritos and shit and their screams are enough to drive a person crazy.

Time to look for someone else then, what a disgusting whore

>Fritos
White babies smell like clean soap you muttoid

>overpopulation

what trash.

Good on you

Just went through divorce. Being assraped with a splintered baseball bat would have been much preferable than that fucking judeo hellscape bullshit. Thankfully no kids but I’m surprised there aren’t more suicides from that shit.

I have 3 beautiful aryan babies. You mad, faggot?

no women show any level of interest in me ever.

That hat throw was cool. That kids a chad

Thank you for your service

Women avoid me

Gtfo while you still can she’s still looking for a mate. Don’t marry that bitch. Be careful bro

I belong to God.

I mean, Irish people can be hard workers. You still deserve a future.

Dunno i have few friends with kids, their life doesn't seem very fun and appealing to me, shitposting here is more fun than that.

It's true but still a weak excuse. I used to think like you but at one point I met my future wife and I said nah fuck it I'm not going to let (((them))) rob me of the chance and experience to become a dad and husband. It's a risk, yes. And I would also recommend everyone to at least be fully aware of what might happen if it fails. The game is absolutely rigged, that's true but it's still worth playing. Maybe something about the monetary risk. Forget the money, like forget it completely. Let's assume you go full fcel. Whatcha doing with the money? Consoom useless toys? Travel meme? It's alright I guess but not really fulfilling and after you die it will end up in (((their))) pockets. As supposed to: Have a wife and kid, she leaves you at one point. A big chunk of your money goes to your ex and the kid. Some will definitely end up being used for your flesh and blood. It's bitter and it sucks, you now can't afford expensive consoomer shit. Just live a basic life. It's a risk I'm fully willing to take. Fair? Fuck no it's not but you're a man so you deal with it and don't succumb to vices like alcohol and vcel Dom. Head up go for it. When you meet the right gal you will know. Let's fucking GO!

India, China and Nigger Africa are overpopulated.

Cuz my high school sweetheart dumped me after 6 years and then my dad died and i got a restraining order cuz i wouldn't stop texting her. That was 8 years ago