Will She Have Your Support In 2024

Will She Have Your Support In 2024.

Attached: Tulsi.jpg (1071x1446, 841.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

meanwhileinhawaii.org/home/investigative-series-on-the-science-of-identity-sect-and-tulsi-gabbard
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Well now that I've seen this picture, my political alignments have changed

Yeah, from that angle a guy could almost forget that her face looks like it caught on fire and someone tried to put it out with an icepick.

Attached: dog sweat.gif (326x182, 2.62M)

I think when we win, Greece should colonize Hawaii.

Attached: 1547349802425.jpg (1200x1320, 2.26M)

Is that actually her?

i thought she actually had some really reasonable policies and seemed like a good candidate for president

meanwhileinhawaii.org/home/investigative-series-on-the-science-of-identity-sect-and-tulsi-gabbard

I don't trust her. Not sure what it is, but I can't put my finger on it. My other problem is that she's too pretty, no one wants to call out a woman who looks that good on bad policy. It sounds stupid, but that's a problem.

Trust your gut user.

It's a real head scratcher....

Anons, believe me when I tell you this:
It's fake. All of it is fake. Every single person" on TV is a fake masonic actor. They play the good goys, they play the bad goys but in the end they are all Shabbos goys for Jews to sweep you up into the dialectic. They advance by way of contrived conflict and control both sides VIA their masonic agents. Tulsi is just one of these actors and is probably a man because they use trannies for everything.

Attached: 1653781859305.png (640x640, 332.44K)

Forgot image

Attached: Screenshot_20220626-104305.png (720x1600, 234.36K)

think with your penis dumbass cmon

She’s an npc. Npcs regurgitate the “she is different” crap to sound like they’re different. Her ideas are a rehash of all neomarxist crap with a veneer of reasonability

No, because she's one of those young leaders cultivated by the globalists. I forget the exact name...I think WEF. Anyway, stay away from her and Elon Musk, too.

HNNNNNG

Attached: OH GOD I'M GONNA... I'M GONNA COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM OH GOD I'M COOOOOMING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH.jpg (500x500, 75.15K)

She's a member of Klaus Schwab's, (The World Economic Forum), "Young Global Leaders" program.

On that basis alone I'm unable to trust her.

Attached: You Dont Know.gif (728x408, 3.34M)

Groomer by the WEF plus she is/was a part of that strange Hare Krishna cult or whatever. Like said trust your guy

Damn niggers I'm jealous you can have actual politicians who DON'T look like a fucking 60 yo bald fat faggot (or any actual politician and not a regime protege)

Attached: Tulsi Hagrid.jpg (800x671, 95.3K)

Groomed*
Gut*

Tulsi may be the only decent dem they could run. Problem is they hate her. She is basically bernie to them before they bought bernie. Both sides would probably be supportive of her. She really should switch sides and run as vice president to trump or desantis.

That’s just the effect of being slightly rich of the batshit crazies. She’s still a leftist hack.

Of course you can't put your finger on it

Come now retard, would capitulation be easier for you if it was at her hands? Women do not do well in politics, Western experiments have proven this. At least your politicians seem to be fighting for a secure future for Russia. These dumb faggots can't decide whether we need to secure gender rights in Pakistan or murder children in the womb.

Attached: 15% Trump.jpg (1024x701, 69.69K)

KEK

Attached: 5988A8E5-F726-4182-B431-C749DDC7068A.jpg (500x500, 11.08K)

I feel like she'll eventually crack and move as far left as most of the current crazy dems have

Pay debts

I would would be suspicious of any politician but she took serious heat for continuously talking about the CIA shipping weapons to head chopping jihadists in Syria. They ran a pretty big smear campaign against her and they only smear you if your telling the truth!

Attached: tulsi.png (712x652, 336.42K)

She's a WEF groomed leader. Her purpose is to siphon libertarian, independent, moderate voters away from a hardline right wing candidate.

>young global leader of the WEF
Of course! :D

Fucking retard that's why politicians in the West are all incompetent, they're elected on their appearance not their policies. See Macron and the crazy finish cat lady.

Taking all bets on how long it takes this animal to get out the bathroom.

I could of sworn he said and I quote "fuck the CIA fuck the FBI fuck the military fuck the government fuck the woman on the right fuck the niggers the older rats taught me from networking from the rats up north and fuck all the elites" question is who cucks ?

She is a literal psychological warfare spook

Shes WEF and i dont vote for women

Created By God 4 Girthy Hispanic Cock