Feminization of Blacks

Rap went from DMX homo hating kino to now this
youtube.com/shorts/wgY5h6GGiNo?feature=share
What caused this? What does this mean for poverty and violence?

Attached: fb2453fe-1762-4426-af36-f0f8592ab659.jpg (1920x1080, 78.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lmzbKpg1YcI
youtube.com/watch?v=i1PceyvqBlg
youtube.com/watch?v=fAuT8_dboWo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

is that spottemgottem?

Zoomers are just braindead. Barely even human.

Because they are cucks and genetically inferior.

Mother nature is in full control, boys. Sit back and enjoy

Rap is being feminized in the same way 90's and 2000's rock was for white kids. The ultimate goal is to turn society into submissive weaklings.

im from the alternate timeline where spotemgottem died, was shocked to find out hes alive here

omg yo dis amazen

Attached: the_suspect.jpg (617x750, 41.09K)

shit. what happened to that lil nigga

I fw the underground heavy fr fr. The new shit rappers b puttin out hella gay youtu.be/lmzbKpg1YcI

shut the fuck up retard
literally any black rapper could walk up to your wife right now and she would have standing sex with him on the spot

It's the same reason rock music went from this:
youtube.com/watch?v=i1PceyvqBlg

Soofagy

to this:
youtube.com/watch?v=fAuT8_dboWo

he got shot last year, he died in my timeline but here he survived

>what does this mean for poverty and violence?

Hmm, the thuggery and brutishness of the nigger combined with the emotional outbursts of a woman/ faggot, how could this go wrong

Attached: 1654823938509.jpg (968x787, 122.02K)

Nearly all blacks are at least bisexual. It's their hyper-sexual DNA.

bruh

Attached: .jpg (1447x1437, 291.77K)

This is Somali phenotype is one of the ugliest phenotypes in niggers. Nigger looking like a light bulb.

The feminization of the black male image has been a thing for past few years decades. It started way back in the 90s and early 00's with the "Down Low" stereotype to counter the tough hyper masculine, super straight, street thug image. While the feminization has had it's hits with the most recent flashy example being Lil Nas X. Most of them are flash in pan trends, or become very niche in the LGBT community and never become accepted by the black community and thus the wider population as a whole. The hyper masculine, super straight street thug image still dominates black culture to this day. The "feminization of black men" will never catch on because the black community is still wrapped up in homophobia, religion, and a fascination with it's own brand of masculinity.

Attached: Screenshot_20220624-080800~2.png (1875x801, 834.02K)

That's what makes this country great!
God bless Amerika!

Attached: 1655514506483.webm (640x360, 2.9M)

I always called this genre of rock "lose my erection" - you cant dance to it you cant headbang to it, all it does is make me lose my erection. Smashing Pumpkins and whiny emo shit especially.

the fuck why he choppin wood like some poor lumberjack yo he aint no paul bunyan

Attached: the_defendant.png (363x430, 363.63K)

No cap that nigga been on my mind

The average american nigger is a cia social experiment

this.
straight men with natural testosterone levels are the only thing on this planet that could stop the agenda. Especially since the internet became a thing.

It means men are going to know what it's like to be a woman living around blacks. Expect cat calls, street harassment, subway groping, and alley rapes against men to become commonplace in the next decade