Why do Americans need to drive to the store in a car? I just grab my 120L backpack, walk a bit...

Why do Americans need to drive to the store in a car? I just grab my 120L backpack, walk a bit, buy 50kg of stuff and walk back. Do you lack the strength to do it once a week?

Attached: IMG_20220626_153223_1_1.jpg (1202x1603, 299.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gkwpXipZUoE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

niggers

i get my shopping delivered, because i live in a first world country

Why would I pay shipping to Jeff Bezos when I can support my local stores?

Bitch I drive to check the mail and put garbage out….

Attached: 17FC4C55-0CD0-490E-BC6F-0B0BFF47DA2C.png (640x1136, 1.28M)

You eat 50kilos a week? I thought WE were fat

My lunch wouldn't fit in that sack Jakub.

Same over here. I have been carrying 10kg groceries every week since the age of 10 over couple kilometres. It's pretty nice exercise as well.

I do that riding a motorbike fun ride

>Why do Americans need to drive to the store in a car?
As a citizen of the EU, you will find out what life is like amongst niggers.

I'm not a fag lmao and my car is sick, it sounds sick, it's sick to drive, and I like listening to sick music while I drive, nigger.

Attached: Insilicocover.jpg (316x316, 28.36K)

Have you ever been here? At least 10 miles to the closest store where I live. You must be forgetting how big the country is.

Same, became such a habit I can't actually enjoy myself without going for the trouble of doing it anyway else now.

Enjoy your fucked back by 60, you'll also need a replacement hip

Hit the gym, fattie

I gather food for the upcomming famine.

I most American towns or cities, the store is a good 2 plus miles from you. Most people work 40+ hours a week. We also need to go do like 4 other things. Haircut, bank, specialty store, pharmacy, work, school. Everything may be on different sides of town.
Our society was built around what transportation is available. It might be an option for a select few, but not the majority

When you plan the city, you make room for stores and parks. At least in here that's how we do it.

Favourite Pendulum song?

I get my groceries delivered. Unfortunately feed, hay, lumber, etc at the quantities I buy it are not backpackable.

If only... "We cant afford gas, parking spots, or personal vehicles, but I can carry 50 kg of food in my shitty backpack" was an actual flex you bum.

>cities
Hahahahahahaha!

My nearest store is almost 10 miles away, which is too long of a walk.

I just ride my bike or walk sometimes, you need to do exercise anyway, people used to walk tens of km a week easily.

the thing is you look like a fucking loser carrying your groceries in a backpack, how do you manage to eat so much stuff anyway?

....City?

Attached: burgers.jpg (1024x776, 53.96K)

youtu.be/gkwpXipZUoE

Because Americans lack proper sidewalks for pedestrians, let alone bike lanes.

I live 6km from town

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

maybe in Poland cities are not THAT bad yet. Here, you have to be an LGBT tranny lunatic or Pajeet to live in the city.

Forgot about that one. Great tune.

Not really. He looks strong and capable.

Unfortunately you are fat

many of us can't even make it to the end of the driveway

Maybe because our country is equivalent to the entire size of Europe?

Bahaha. You think a sedentary lifestyle will result in something different.

>OP 40 years from now

Attached: download.jpg (970x647, 86.83K)

As apposed to driving there and never being seen at all because you're just another NPC.

That's an american. He's hunched over from driving too much.

>apposed
You have to be 18 to post here

People who live in the cities actually do this, or similar. Most city folk don't even own a car. In the suburbs, moms go shopping about once per week. In the rural areas, people go grocery shopping perhaps once a month, but we could go a lot longer if we needed to. What's your problem?

Attached: Pepe Shrug.jpg (255x185, 10.6K)

I'm 23.

>how to tell everyone you don’t have a family to feed
I feel sorry for you