Putin brought this on. Is he going to suffer from that? The people sure will

Putin brought this on. Is he going to suffer from that? The people sure will.

Attached: file.png (797x641, 461.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thestar.com/news/world/2022/06/17/did-canada-turn-off-the-tap-engine-sitting-in-montreal-is-said-to-be-why-russians-cut-gas-supply-to-europe.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>"our enemy's enemy is our friend"

hahaha top kek, don't worry ivan mbutu has your back XDDD

Attached: file.png (2560x1440, 2.74M)

Putin on the Blitz!

Attached: DCA24293-81DB-407E-8858-6F2C6E928035.jpg (256x256, 12.9K)

hell yeah the west loves making citizens suffer. they could have overthrown putin after all right??? 1 million dead iraqi peasants for the party of human rights lmao

How is it Putins fault that western banks wont take his money?
They are perfectly welcome to travel to Russia, and open banc accounts, where money can be transferred to.

this
the banker cries out in pain as he strikes you

>Our economy is almost destroyed, but we will push it even further. Take that Putin.

Lmao a default would mean jack shit for Russia.

>We won't accept your money therefore you're in default
Whatever

no one wants your russian rupees, retard
use a real currency and we'll talk

>i won't allow you to pay me
>wtf, you didn't pay me, you totally defaulted
lel

I have a Russian bank account. It's being stuck with USD in my account that's a problem now... Thank you US. All i wanted to do was buy US made products to stock my shop/garage in Russia... so much for free market...

a default usually means investors can't trust you anymore cause you are not paying, but in this case russia wants to pay and they won't allow them, i don't think that will cause other investors in India or China to mistrust russia lmao

Haven't they been saying this for three months?

two more weeks to flatten the russian economy

>if we don't accept payment, we can declare them default
How fucking retarded is that logic?

>we're not going to pay you for gar.
>cuts off gas
>OMG we told you that Putin was going to use Gas for political influence.
keke

the turbine thing was even funnier
>thestar.com/news/world/2022/06/17/did-canada-turn-off-the-tap-engine-sitting-in-montreal-is-said-to-be-why-russians-cut-gas-supply-to-europe.html
>MONTREAL—It is as powerful as a jet engine and vital to supplying Europe with its energy needs, but it is grounded — in Montreal of all places.
>A gas-turbine engine used for more than a decade to pressurize the Nord Stream pipeline that delivers Russian natural gas to Germany has fallen into the crosshairs of Canadian sanctions meant to punish Russia for its invasion of Ukraine.
>The turbine was sent out for repairs to a Siemens Energy facility in Montreal — the only place where the work could be done — and is now stranded here.
>Listed under section 9A991 of Canada’s Restricted Goods and Technologies List, the engine is one of a broad range of items, including aircraft, optical sensors, electronics and software, that are prohibited from export from Canada in a bid to “deny Russia access to goods and technology that could benefit their military.”
hope you keep the turbine to btfo the Germans lmao

>>if we don't accept payment, we can declare them default
>How fucking retarded is that logic?

it's really unbelievable, all for a headline that 'Russia has defaulted' that only the very poorly informed could accept at face value.

yes, the bad thing about defaulting is losing trust, but if you aren't allowing them to pay it's just larping for fake headlines as you said lmao

Gay investors from gay and cucked western countries are not the ones whose opinion should be taken into consideration. Russia turning east, where strong nations don't fall for western faggotry.

>no one wants your russian rupees
Except China, India, Brazil, Saudi Arabia and other OPEC countries, kek.

The petrodollar is dead.

>no one wants your russian rupees, retard
>use a real currency and we'll talk
Meanwhile....you aren't getting dick all, and you have ZERO chance of forcing payment from a nation who could just glass your sorry ass. Suck it! Bwahahahah!!!!!!

Who needs (((investors'))) trust?
The world would be a much better place without (((investors))) and their dirty fake money.

>that only the very poorly informed could accept at face value.

Hohols will burst into laughter without realising that their western patrons shitted their pants again

>WE will block all your attempts to pay for the credits in dollars!!!11
Ok, take it in rubles instead...
>NOOOOOOOO WE DONT WANT ZET NOOOUUUU