Bros, we got too cocky

twitter.com/OccupyDemocrats/status/1540854067466883072?t=KNN40jl6gHoqNpJKo-P5Dg&s=19

Attached: 20220626_080804.jpg (1080x1018, 237.83K)

lmao jews have gone full schizo

>Oklahoma democrat
lol ok

>women dodging responsibility again

Hey it's me, Occupy Democrats
thanks for the RT
everyone let me know what you think in the comments here

Nigger

We need to start criminalizing periods. Have you seen women's bathrooms?

Why doesn’t anybody ever introduce a bill requiring the mandatory gassing of all ashkenazi jews? A Muslim democrat would be perfect for this because the left loves Muslims

isn't that just eugenics. Is america just going full facist hitler state now

>leftists think acting even more insane than usual will get them results

Hilarious, the modern american left is the retarded gift that keeps on giving

Obviously they’re being facetious, no one in their right mind would support this but let’s say for the sake of argument that they do. Do these people not understand that there’s a difference between forcing a medical procedure on someone vs. not allowing a certain medical procedure?

When you are too stupid to use contraception, so you can only decide between aborting your pregnancies or cutting your man's cables. woman moment

Right? Does such a creature even exist?

I'm sure he flip enough votes.

Attached: OKHOUSEREPS.png (296x283, 17.79K)

No, they're EVIL, what's there not to get? They're UNHINGED AND INTENTIONALLY MALICIOUS.

We already lost our foreskins. But please, go on about how your bodily autonomy is being taken away.

Literally impossible to enforce lol

maybe we can compromise in only getting mandatory vasectomies for demographics with higher risk of out of wedlock pregnancies

Breaking: red state Republican announces he's planning to introduce a bill that will "mandate that each male, when they reach puberty, get a mandatory handgun and training to prevent uppity niggers from fucking around" RT IF YOU SUPPORT HIS BILL
See. The thing is politicians can propose any nonsense they want. These faggots just get paid by the "RT"

kek

Hmm, what a sensible idea.....

Also, introducing blatantly unconstitutional bills should result in disbarment and removal from office

circumcision is not enough for yanks?

I can't find the flaw.

He probably just flipped his seat

Wtf is wrong with mutts? Abortion is regulated almost worldwide,only in muttland was it used as a form of birth control

Cutfag here, anyone comes near my crotch with a scalpel (again) I'll blow their brains out.

of course not, you are a globohomo fag

So how long until morons like this face the lynch mob?

I mean this is a perfect example of false equivalency. The majority of men DO wait to start a family when they reach financial and emotional stability.
Problem is roasties never reach the point of emotional maturity.

>Jews for democracy and vasectomy!
>Minorities for democracy and vasectomy!
I hope it gets memed that way

>>again
Kek, mutts are funny

Even if a vasectomy is reversed, the total sperm count and the motility of that sperm is decreased compared to never getting a vasectomy.

KEK

(((medical procedure)))

Attached: medical procedure.jpg (1280x909, 263.83K)

AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA, please tell me this is real

Attached: 1656250167522.jpg (1035x1137, 125.78K)