Medieval peasant supremacy thread

>Because the need for agricultural labor in the Middle Ages was season-dependent, the average peasant had about eight weeks to half the year off. Plus, the Church knew the opportunity to rest would keep workers happy and orderly, so they ordered frequent mandatory holidays
>“The tempo of life was slow, even leisurely; the pace of work relaxed,” said Schor. “Our ancestors may not have been rich, but they had an abundance of leisure.”
Why wouldn't you want to be a medieval peasant? The lower life expectancy isn't even an argument

Attached: IMG_20220626_145848.jpg (720x1140, 279.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0dg3yfO7RdI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They were less taxed too and these taxs were used to protect them against foreign invasion. Today we are over taxed and the governement draft you if there is a war. But we are winning kek

THE INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION AND ITS CONSEQUENCES HAVE BEEN A DISASTER FOR MANKIND

I HATE THE ANTICHRIST
I HATE THE ANTICHRIST

>serfs went on holiday
kek

The American working class is more wealthy than Medieval ROYALTY
This complacency leads to lower productivity and societal decay

You traded all that for a phone in your pocket.

>The American working class is more wealthy than Medieval ROYALTY
Pure cope. How much gold do you have?

I wish I was a medieval peasant.

Attached: 1A6E827C-30F7-464E-A6CB-5507281A88D2.jpg (509x879, 112.73K)

Also, if you asked them for more than like 15% as tax, they would just straight up kill you, not accept it.

kek, that guy looks like the guy from Kingdom Come Deliverance

picrel

Attached: henry.jpg (1607x901, 115.57K)

>serf
>lord starts to overtax
>starts kidnapping children
>locks down town tue to plague
>goes insane and starts hitting and raping random peasants
>starts to blaspheme against God
>peasants have enough and either kill him or just leave to join a nearby town

>modern man
>governments overtax
>parents have almost no say in how their kids are raised
>governments can just decide to lock everything down
>elites kill and rape children semi publicly and openly push pedophilia
>elites push materialism and brainwash masses to ignore any evidence of the contrary
>"lmao just deal with it bro"

Fuck it all.

Attached: 1656241055303.jpg (600x900, 67.18K)

>disease everywhere
>everyone smelled like shit
>nothing to do except drink
Yeah what a life

That’s the joke :)

because it is, retard.

any nigger who praises the "luxury" of peasantry can't even survive one day without electricity or running water

i'd like to see you survive a winter

my bad hahaha

blow me nigger

I know, modern society sucks

The American working class is more poor than it was just 40 years ago. Ever since Reagan, the working class in America has been in a rapid downward spiral. We live in an industrial society, of course you have more purchasing power than royalty did 800 years ago.

>disease everywhere
>everyone smelled like shit
>nothing to do except drink
You've just described life in modern day UK.

But user think about it
An English peasant wouldve gone their entire life without seeing a single nigger, paki, or pole
Sounds like heaven

Nigger please, where’s my crown, samite garments and ermine cloak then

Amen, brother

But the didn’t have freedoms. Life isn’t worth living if I don’t have the right to free speech. We are more enlightened. They were 99% uneducated. They thought the sun revolves around the earth. Life is so much better now.

Amen

We would easily survive a winter if we were born into a world without water and electricity

You can live better than you are right now. It’s precisely because we live in an era of mass education that you know you can still live a better life. Resigning yourself to thinking otherwise is having the exact same train of thought as those uneducated peasants
>life is fine, it could be worse but I don’t know any better

>be peasant
>say whatever you fucking well feel like because you live on a farm out in the countryside

to some degree is almost a no-brainer, industrial civilization expanded exponentially the atomization of work into smaller and smaller compoundable units, which coupled with capitalism and the rule of merchant naturally tends to increase workload to increase productivity
whereas when your economy is based on land and its products and merchants are rightfully under the aristocracy and clergy, you can compound work only so much, land has its times and limitation and you can't throw illimitate peasants at it

youtube.com/watch?v=0dg3yfO7RdI

>Why wouldn't you want to be a medieval peasant?
Why not just prefer a return to more recent agrarianism?

I'm glad you came.

They had the freedom to burn kikes alive can you say the same ?

Attached: sa0048-bucher-de-juifs.jpg (399x304, 60.1K)

Must be nice to have free speech…whatever that means. Yeah you can actually physically say something but that isn’t going to protect you from being fired or having groups of people beat you up in the streets or burn your house down, all with the police looking the other way.

and faggots and roasties too