HAPPENING : riots in Israel

Blacks and Palestinians are going apemode in Tel Aviv.
webm.red/F1HX.webm

webm.red/F1HX.webm

webm.red/F1HX.webm

Oh nononononono ahahahahahaha

Why are palis like this?

Attached: 1562087343309.jpg (640x360, 51.95K)

Attached: 1562088590497.webm (320x564, 2.85M)

based, kill a kike for me chimp bros :D

Israel should've been more ruthless and just kick every Palestinian and foreigner out of their lands.

>Blacks in Tel Aviv
GJ Israel believing your own diversity propaganda

>their lands
God promised it to us! It's ours!

hebrew niggers getting culturally enriched lmao

looks like America

Look here ya fucking jew..

1)Could at least post webm, That werent posted here years ago.
2)Your momma smells dead sea creature

black lives matter

If we can take it, then yes, it'll be ours.

What are they chanting at the end of the video?

I believe they just opened the gates of the zoo to seem like an example for the rest of the world.
They don't believe in shit, they manage to be even more racist in terms of thinking they're lower than cattle, in which they see it as white people.
Imagine that for a moment.

Oy vey! makes me wonder if the kikes really are in control of everything. If they were, they wouldn't have let mudslime sandniggers squat inside their ethnostate. They should know better than anyone else what happens when you let them keep breeding and organize. They turn into a swarm of locusts that will destroy everything that's yours.

Attached: 1651039574542.png (693x675, 567.07K)

The ironic thing is that here unlike in the USA and BLM, these people have a legitimate complain. Being forced to live in an open air prison and segregated society where if I recall what another Israel-user said that everyone is suffering under Bibi, Israelis sleeping on the streets in tents, unemployment up.

B-But jews have quadruple digits IQ! And are in control of everything and everyone! How can that be?!

fake news
season it

Fascinating creatures

that is propaganda only for the goy, jews are extremely racist and high in ingroup preference

thats footage from 2019

done