Be very afraid, Americans. The mighty armies of... Canada (...

Be very afraid, Americans. The mighty armies of... Canada (?) will soon invade and put your racist fascist supreme court on trial for crimes against humanity.

Attached: file.png (640x497, 245.22K)

>comparing zog america to the reich
please jews just fucking stop it I apologize just stop the mental torture it's unbearable

Attached: 1655750205659.jpg (577x534, 38.34K)

We're just getting started, goy

Do they genuinely believe this is how it would go down

Yeah. Thanks to marvel and star wars they believe that the good guy always wins. Ironically the great goyim revolt proves otherwise.

>now have to wait until kids are born to get rid of them
>you know, this is exactly like that war where 60 million people died.

If I had one wish it would be to drop every reddit shit into the middle of an active war zone like Ukraine

Fuck me what a moron.

don't be projecting that shit on us eh

I mean never underestimate a country with so much deserted land. Could be underground military bases filled with millions of africans who were kidnapped and trained from a young age in the arts of combat. All jokes a side though after Nazi germany you really think the west wasn't prepared for the emergence of another fascist empire? Canada and Greenland would be perfect locations. So much free space. Could hide a millions of people.

that’ll be 5 minutes I’ll never get back

Attached: 392FE98A-A0E0-43A3-9D24-4644C1052452.jpg (259x194, 9.59K)

never interrupt your enemy when he's making a mistake, kraut.

>tfw part of the faggot nation alliance

Attached: Moe_.png (500x377, 161.22K)

>So much free space. Could hide a millions of people.

satellite imagery autists say hello

Can we figure out a way to send all Redditors to die in Ukraine?

Attached: 4564-0808.png (1200x675, 91.91K)

I wish people who have no idea about politics but speak like they know it all would not do that

Maybe there's something that could negate that and keep them hidden from satellites.

No they might survive. Drop them in the sun.

letting americans openly discuss abortion and vote for laws they agree upon in their given state = fascism , 9 lifetime appointed judges making up laws and rights = not fascism

imagine being so cowardly and useless that you need to wait for you adversary to be weak and on the ground to attack

>its another fat ugly reddit troon calls for death to america thread

Attached: wow.gif (640x382, 595.71K)

no thanks.
i dont want to imagine what being jewish is like.

>liberals would immediately ally themselves with the invaders
yeah no
you are the people everyone in the world wants dead