India can certainly modernize and become a first world country

India can certainly modernize and become a first world country.

Attached: India.gif (900x1078, 139.47K)

bad genetics and bad moral, they can only aplly some technology the white man gave to them.

It was over the moment they let Pakistan and Bangladesh break free.
It was a low energy country from the start.

This will happen if and only if white men breed pajeetas en masse to bring to Indians the testosterone, spirit of conquest and intelligence that they so dearly lack.

Attached: svl0z49xkgt81.jpg (640x817, 125.05K)

76 points of average IQ, you need at least 92 to be first world.

No, it can’t. Not feasible.

This

says the scat fetish ppl

I don't want to modernize.

They could... but they won't because their elites and rich are selfish bastards who hate their fellow countrymen. They flee to make money in the west and leave teh country to street shitters. Go back home and make something good, instead of bragging about how damn 'smart' you are in the west.

SOURCE

india is a bit different than others because of the caste system... basically the average isn't as useful. There are small pops of people with over 100 IQ. Supposedly brahmins are like 115 iirc

u/jasminxof on leddit

nice try, scatman muhammad

If only they could utilize shit as a fuel source it could be done

Nah, it seems to me every single one of you is a fucking moron.

And turd worlders have another major problem, psychopathy and sociopathy, so besides being dumb many of you are evil, and almost everyone worships evil people.

Im not indian, you favela rodent. Besides, the smartest ones don't go to Brazil. They go to Canada or US.

dude I'm not from the third world. You are, kek.

You are one of the subhumans shilling jewish trash here, even if you were born in the first world you have arab blood.

wtf are you even talking about? Why are you so deranged?

It can't.
They are maaaay to much for such a small surface.
They should decime their population first by limiting birth.

Do not redeem Sir!Sir!Sir!Sir!Do not redeem!Reeeeeeeeee!

It would require them wiping out like 90% of their population so only the high caste and light skinned remained.
You are never going to become 1st World with a massive population of genetic trash street shitters.

Sign me up

Also like half my captchas for the last few days end in “G4”

Only if it gets balkanised first
I'm tired of having to share the same country with low caste mutts living on gibs

retard, dark people(South india) is rich and nice area of the country while north is subhuman shithole