It is all a simulation, isn't it?

It is all a simulation, isn't it?

Attached: 0.png (500x462, 407.02K)

It isn't

No, its all suffering and craving is the cause of suffering. cessation of craving is the end of suffering.

This is a message to remember to get your Covid-19 booster at your nearest vaccination site as soon as possible. Proudly brought to you by Pfizer. Get vaccinated. Save lives. End the Pandemic.

Attached: spoon.gif (364x151, 1.79M)

Will you pass the test?

numbers confirm it is. so will mine

Attached: pepe_grey.jpg (750x598, 154.16K)

Man, can I get a better role in next simulation pls?

Still real enough when near death innit?

Idk…if I had to guess I would say probably not.

kek indeed

No.

Attached: 1604692336841.jpg (225x225, 4.72K)

Its not. Its a dream-a very vivid one.

No

I remember when I started kindergarten too.

Czeched.
What happens when we wake up?

Don't be blasphemous, user

yes we need to go back to a kindergarten state mind to realize this profound truth. You don't want to suffer so its important to know the cause and the solution.

Buddha

The physical world is virtual, yes. It's not a simulation as in the matrix sense, where there is a model 'real' objective matter reality that this world is a simulation of though. There is no world of objective observer independent matter. The fundamental, non-simulated thing is the experiencer of the virtual world. The consciousness.

Checked

It's your approximation of it, i find thinking about whether or not that approximation is simulated or not matters little.

Not in the sense that you mean.

You wake up in 4th dimension as 4 dimensional being with a new set of problems

What practical difference would it make if it is?

Dreams are also virtual simulations of matter based worlds which take place in minds. The same as the waking reality. Dreams have, sometimes, a different ruleset than the waking reality and are not quite as immersive,

Kek fking checkmate

No.

we can't wake up
we 'ascend'
this is 'becoming god'
knowledge that 'we are all god' globally would be ascension
and 'we' are 'god'

Jesus loves you and so do I. Pray to Jesus.

sort of. only the singular subject exist.

Checked and truthpilled

Attached: 1647922718485.jpg (699x699, 211.66K)

Pick your life before incarnating.
Go under the veil, forget everything.
Born into a life with no memory of previous lives learning lessons you agreed to prior to incarnation.
You have freewill so you go off course and get set back.
The Law of One

Based and gnostic-pilled.

"reality is a simulation" is how secular consumer brains would conceptualize the self-replicating self-referrential and fractalized existence of God which people figured out thousands of years ago and is the basis for most spiritual believes older than all the abrahamic (progressive and fear driven) religions.
people are slowly rediscovering all of it but it's usually coated in lot's of "i love science" and confused new age buzzwords.

the 'simulation' is based on 'being god'
it doesn't have to be 'us' inside a 'cpu'
the 'universe is the cpu' though - explained through mathematics & science - science is only compatible with the knowledge 'we are god'
but it the universe was created by god
-this means all 'life' is connected to 'god'
(throughout the universe)
this is also the knowledge of reincarnation
that we are just 'one' reincarnating into vessels simultaneously
and if we are the 'one' god - then 'life' is a simulation yes
all theories 'work' when 'you' are 'god'
including 'science'

Yes

If it is a observer dependent consciousness based probabilistic reality with causality coming as agent causality non-locally (from outside spacetime), as seems to be the case, then it makes a difference because consciousness might be able to modify the probability of possible future outcomes through intent and attitude.Consciousness effecting the consciousness based virtual physical world. Information effecting information. If it is a deterministic reality of observer independent matter and causality is materialist event causal comes from within spacetime, then all events were predetermined according to initial conditions set forth at the initiation of the universe.

>It is all a simulation, isn't it?

Yep. We are 7,800.000,000 NPCs trapped in simulation of madman psychopath aka God.
That sucks.

Attached: Black_Mirror_S04E01_-_USS_Callister.png (260x384, 179.8K)

The digits never lie
The kikes must all die
As is the divine order of everything

The universe is mental. Your waking consciousness is a reflection of it. A mirror that can only ever reflect a portion of the all. Even the imagination is finite.

there are more unknowns to human beings than there are knowns. there are things we can not ever know. the intelligence and knowledge of the entire human race is greater than any single man, you could easily assume that there is no upper bound to intellect or knowledge.
our theories and ideas are no different to children in the greater scheme of things.

Attached: 1602312157773.jpg (1000x1500, 685.13K)

the imagination is infinite
god is infinite and created the universe
the knowledge on earth is 'infinite' through all life
DNA is an infinite knowledge system
just as reincarnation is an infinite 'life' system
the whole system is *infinity
including the universe - 'expanding'*infinity
this means imagination must be infinite

It's impossible to prove, of course. But there is some intuitive appeal to the cosmotheistic notion that the material universe is a manifestation of the mind of a greater consciousness, seeking understanding of a potential form of Being. All of our individual consciousnesses would then be emergent phenomena of this simulated universe, attempting to apprehend and experience itself through unique and limited perspectives, which would dissolve again within the simulation but be integrated with the greater consciousness outside the simulation. Every moment of all our awarenesses, however seemingly insignificant or unpleasant, would ultimately serve as a valuable datapoint for the expanding universal consciousness, thus providing meaning to our fleeting and suffering-prone existences within the simulation.

Attached: 1473793307166.png (640x868, 715.66K)