SPACE FORCE LOGO DROP: Pole Stars and King Tut Edition

As the planets aligned on Friday, 6/24/22, the Space Force activated Space Delta 18, the unit that will serve as the National Space Intelligence Center (NSIC). Read on for an esoteric interpretation.

The center Pole Star is like a pole driven into the ground around which stars circle, resembling horses or reindeer tied to a pole, or an axle and its wheel. Its housing is near the Zenith and through this pivot point, it is believed that travel between worlds is possible.

The North Star can thus be seen in all worlds, in the underworld as well as in upper realms; other stars and constellations are not the same across realms.

The Egyptians believed the realm of the then pole star, Thuban, was the gateway to the afterlife. The mythological dragon (constellation Draco) and its wings (Ursa Major & Minor) fiercely guarded this veil between realms. These fixed stars were known as the Indestructibles.

The dragon, as the alchemical guardian of the star that controls the flow of existence from the transcendent, eternal sphere into the cosmos and back again, establishes a flow of divinity into and out of the cosmos with every rotation of the celestial sphere.

This is the bridge between higher aspects of spirit and the vitality of matter. In other words: the steadfast sustaining life force vs. the chaotic evolutionary force the tension between which forms the substrate of existence.

Metaphysically, the axle that fits into the cleft of the pole star represents the process of Becoming, the process of discovering one's dharma, which is guarded by the rising fire of the kundalini serpents (note the uraeus on the crown). The aperture to heaven opens, individual unlocks the "astral light" and, in a small way, contributes to the continued axial rotation and balanced renewal of the world. This phenomenon is reflected symbolically as the caduceus, the rod of asclepius, the world tree, and the obelisk. This is the earthly Lingam penetrating and activating the Yoni of heaven.

Attached: polestar.png (807x867, 520.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

granddesignexposed.com/sun/baal.html
youtu.be/eJK1gLHbOxA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The north shafts in the pyramids were aligned to Thuban, the heart of the dragon, around which the Indestructibles, the home of the eternals, would rotate.

Attached: 1617458712330.jpg (1035x1599, 378.95K)

The pole star rotational phenomenon is of course also depicted in the swastika, a universal symbol of northern hemisphere cultures.

Attached: d6aaf-bigdipperstarsconstellationcosmosswastikaspiritualpunxswazibigdipperstarsconstellationcosmosswastikaspiritualpunxswazi.jpg (1100x1100, 299.21K)

Pretty sweet, a little busy. A different background maybe

the logo reminds me of WE WUZ KANGZ tier niggershit kek

Wow incredible, I had a dream abouz Polestar cars 2 days ago

how do i align my kundalini

the pole star because theres only 1 pole

the Euclidean sphere because Euclidean geometry is a psyop and even though globers believe we live on an oblate spheroid they calculate in using spherical triangles derived from real triangles with straight lines using Euclidean geometry

STAR KANGS

Attached: 64566.jpg (290x173, 6.43K)

sorry retards south pole isnt real earth is a monopole

compasses point north retards infer a south pole that does not exist

imagine thinking you know the magnetic south of the north

>one glance at the logo
we wuz kangz

They made the pharao a nigger in the logo, fuck america

>WE

the new spaceforce logo pisses me off

if those retards think the earth is an oblate spheroid, why demonstrate the Euclidean sphere on the logo?

Nigger's in Space: In theaters now

Basically gayniggers from outer space

Reminder:

Space is fake, earth is flat and UFOs are NWO government black projects. Also note that aliens are demons. Them ramping this up may be a sign they might take the route of blue beam to bring about the anti-Christ or maybe just the usual of keeping their options open.

To those who are not saved; Know that the end is nigh and thus not much time remains. All who do not believe in Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour are doomed to end up in the lake of fire and remain condemned. If you wish to avoid such a fate believe in Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour for your Salvation and repent and He will deliver you from evil and save you from the everlasting lake of fire.

Also I suggest caution regarding other denominations that call themselves Christians. What my faith led me to is non-denominational Christianity but for you God might have a different plan so go where God leads you.

catholics beware as you are in danger of damnation: granddesignexposed.com/sun/baal.html

Something worth watching if you have the time: youtu.be/eJK1gLHbOxA

Attached: Catholics Beware v4.jpg (1741x3829, 2.62M)

Attached: 9114127.jpg (919x821, 136.21K)

You speak words without any understanding

MMMMMM
KANGZ
Muh StarForce logo
Mug obligatory mason triangles

Why the 8 pointed star and not the 6 pointed star of remphan

Attached: 1655778914599.jpg (968x1024, 195.42K)

Space Force will be the major oppressive organisation in the coming system of the antichrist.

Space Force will rule over the other intel agencies.

The bs story they use to fool the public to accept it us that evil aliens are a tgreat therefore we have to give up sovereignty to q bs fake NGO organisation called Galactic Federation. This Galactic Federation is run by literal demons who work for the literal satan. But they will pretend to be 'benevolent' 'aliens' to fool humanity.

Pic related.

Attached: EnMQuDoXYAA2XiZ.jpg (982x1024, 87.74K)

I think it has nothing to do with ops mumbo jumbo.

What it does have to do:

There are theories the Us military found (under pyramids)schematics of antigravity ships.The pyramids were built by folks with access to space, also other megalithic stone sites were built by same folks theres a monolith on Phobos and all are connected.Some humans landed on earth long ago and some lived on Mars.

Now the germans already created these ships in 1930-1940s(foo fighter,haunebu,vril,andromeda gerat) and after the war Usa got them and created their own versions (flying triangles,orbs and discs of various sizes that shine when power is fed and the "Usss hillenkoetter" "space warden" etc ships too).

But specifically,this new logo, it seems like another inside joke/deal/hidden message.

Public doesnt know what I wrote but if you go through all the ufology mumbo jumbo this is whats under there.Ufos seen are 99.9%of cases man made, whats the rest who knows.
So theres the secret space force with thousands of space ships flying around and this new chapter with the new logo shows how:The Us military is the only one with this secret technology(this technology cant be released because humanity would likely destroy itself in few years if it was, so the Us military has a big responsinibility)and they are like now looking back to the skies(it has face of pharaoh representing the pyramid builders/knowledge keepers.Now its a different issue did any pharaoh build any pyramid or were they there before but I once tried reading the egyptian"book of the dead"(the very old translation by some british dude) and it did talk(i got to maybe page100 or something)of even bigger gods than pharaohs coming from sky or stuff like that so the first pharaohs likely did retain ancient knowledge from the era of "pre flood"?so they werent full of shit. You can only wonder if theres pyramids on Mars, whats in them.

but logo in tldr:

>we have the space tech and we are looking back up to skies once again and so on

Ok i wrote op has mumbo jumbo, he likely doesnt have mumbo jumbo in his texts but they "space force" existesxlong ago and is actually in "space".

That’s assuming the earths axis didn’t shift when the pyramid was build, which could of been anywhere from 3000-30000 years ago