Why does Any Forums maintain that a degree in sociology is worthless?

Attached: 288128965_5466242623420001_1211286722805347066_n.jpg (2524x1146, 260.75K)

My wife has one and believe me its worthless

No one here says that. The consensus seems to be that they are actually much worse than worthless. Basically their fathers paid to have a kike give them an incurable and highly destructive mental illness.

Attached: Femin Virus.jpg (1194x4094, 1.18M)

They saw a youtube video about queer studies once and threw the entire discipline into the garbage , despite it's utility in propaganda and social engineering

Because it is. My cousin is studying social anthropology or some shit in Amsterdam. She went abroad to study in Florida for a bit and ever since she's been back she's been an annoying cunt and accusing everyone of being racist and anti LGBTQ+. She's literally been brainwashed into a retarded pozzed amerimutt and has been doing nothing but pick fights with the family and thinks her dad is a racist.
America is a disease and deserves to be wiped off the fucking globe.

It totally is, but the girl on the right is literally my ideal. So it really doesn't matter what she majored in at that point, I'd just want to firmly plant my white seed in her and love her forever

>PhD in logic

Attached: 1375608735087.png (1180x506, 141.11K)

If a Greek posting about it it must be worthless as every Greek is fucking worthless.

Leaf thinking.

She actually makes more sense than Leaf Any Forums posters

it isn't, it just takes a while before you get a government job and you'll get gibs while you wait. actually super comfy degree where you can coom, play vidya and smoke weed while you wait for a position in the welfare department or some sort of diversity coordinator. get a kick-ass pension, 8 weeks of vacation, flexible hours, work mostly with women so doing the bare minimum makes you look like a stellar worker.
best part is that people who worked their asses off solving differential equations, dunking stimulants and living in isolation for five years get paid as much as you. they seethe so fucking hard, saying get a real job, you didn't do shit. I'm like, yeah you're right and I dont give a shit lol. I've just been making shit up and fucking tight chicks with blue hair while you were slaving away. I get paid as much as a newly graduated lawyer having barely done shit

you tell us. how much is a degree in sociology worth in today's job market? not much, huh? well. there's your answer. imagine that.

History and Philosophy and Political Studies are bad degrees if you want to get a job, but academically and socially they are infinitely more useful than sociology which is the bottom of the barrel "angry roastie" degree.

ok nice digits but god damn this post is brain dead retarded

Its not worthless, its just not needed by millions.

You know how many American men agree with you? Almost all. Modern college is nothing more than state indoctrination. “Welcome to Intro to American Lit! We won’t be reading Twain or Hemingway because they were white males.”

ex gf gave up perusing a biology degree in favor of sociology/anthropology degree and she is the most insufferable cunt imaginable. she will not shut the fuck up about how she went to africa to study a broad and she has this god complex about herself because she paid tens of thousands of shekels to get indoctrinated for a piece of paper

Can't you get a cushy non-job in huge companies with one?

nah man, I dont give a shit about society anymore, my role is to siphon off as much as I can and this welfare state is built for that sort of abuse. I work as a team leader in the welfare department and just manage some dykes that feed and house niggers. basically I just shitpost and drink cider at work while making more than an engineer. it's clown world, undeserved and absolutely useless for society but for me it's working out great. I just stack up for the collapse and honestly thinkk my life is pretty damn good

trust a muttoid to make the vulgar point that education is necessarily tied to the job market

It doesn't teach you anything and doesn't get you a job. And most people who come out of them are crazier than they were going in. I guess it's better than no degree since we have this gay mindset that having a degree in anything is magically better than no degree, but it would take very unique circumstances for you to only be able to study sociology and not something better.

Holy fucking based. SPBP

Women are worthless along with the degree in sociology they hold.

You cousin was a weak-willed femoids. Stop balming others.

They teach activism and sociology is the excuse

I hate these people. Always comparing natural consequences to artificial consequences that are deliberately imposed to twist people's arms.